• Tonight
  • Tomorrow
  • The 3rd
  • The 4th
  • The 5th
  • There is no FEH channel in April, the 8-Bit really was it

0 voters

3 Likes

I’m sure we’re getting one, but I’m not sure about an exact date. But within the next few days probably.

7 Likes

I agree!

Doubt we’re getting a real one IS doesn’t seem to be in a very giving mood lately.

1 Like

We definitely are. They only announced the refines for the next update, so obviously they’re going to announce the other stuff in a Feh channel. Because otherwise it would have been in the update announcement.

2 Likes

Perhaps if they do what do you think we’ll get? I mean would they really go do elaborate for a prank though? With the 8 bit owl, map and 8 bit announcement?

Maybe they’ve made the game into a perfect form and can no longer improve it

Vernal Imbicile

2 Likes

Honestly I’m not sure. Probably a new mode, or major changes to an existing mode. Something big that would warrant a Feh channel.

1 Like

I like the sound of new mode or big update. OR the big announcement will be OG Veronica and Bruno lol. It could be announcing them though they’ve been holding on to them for the longest time now.

5 Likes

Well not tonight it seems

2 Likes

If they’re trolling, they were trolling hard because it was in the datamine and it wasn’t April 1 anywhere in the world when the video released. (In fact, it’s dated Mar 30)

2 Likes

Someone mentioned that in the troll Feh channel (god I hope it was a troll), Feh’s stamina is 96/99 and that “they’ve used things like that as countdowns before”… something like that. So I’m hoping we get one tomorrow, Idk.

2 Likes

So what does the 96/99 mean?

1 Like

96 stamina out of the 99 limit:

20200402_013137
Ah, duh, that wasn’t the question. Hang on, I’m sleepy. Sorry! :catsleep:
She would need 3 more stamina to complete it, so maybe 3 days from the troll Feh channel?

5 Likes

Probably the 5th , it would also concide with new heroes announcement

Given that we have no update info beyond the refines…
Good chance on a channel

The 8 bit trailer wasn’t released on April Fools. But the maps and login bonus were.
So I still think that counted as Feh’s april fools joke (and a pretty good one)

It’s easy to be pessimistic, but I have some hope.
And if all else fails… Gunter refine hype

2 Likes