Talk me into the limited Tomato Tome

As someone who has NEVER sent home a 5* for 1k feathers, and never will probably… as someone who always says “Oh, you got that poor -Spd blue Olwen? Don’t fodder her… refine will come” when everyone else says “no fodder on her, so collect your feathers!” (to @BBinxDaBBinx with love)…

I’m seriously having a hard time thinking of collecting this Tomato Tome character. I already have a 5* on an unlucky draw sitting in my barracks who for some reason I haven’t foddered (at least his equally ridiculous big brother had IP fodder). This would be my first 5* I’ve ever passed up to instead collect three 4* units. (Apologies to @KGNova… I dig Leo and all and wouldn’t mind the original, but this summer one? I’d trade to you if I could!)

Anyway, someone help! Talk me into collecting this guy, because I’m having a hard time pulling the trigger

5 Likes

Can’t convince you if I didn’t do it myself

I spent the 300 on 3 other 4 stars instead. Moonbow, Drive Atk, and Reposition are much more valuable than… Drive Atk/Spd 0.5 lmao

18 Likes

I got 1k feathers from him, if he was an actual unit it would be different but as just a manual he is useless, it’s better value to feather him than three four star manuals anyway and I actually want the echidna manual

4 Likes

See even if he was a unit, I’d be hard pressed to take him. Again, always a refine option… theoretically in a parallel universe he could be the next Bike with a 40%/80% damage reduction, but I’m not rolling on those odds. Especially with Echinda in the mix, even if I never use her… like TMNT said with repo and drive atk/spd being such a rarity, this may mark a first for me where I pass him up for other swag

3 Likes

Summer Leo is only good if you want to get rid of a bad bane. Atk Ploy isn’t that viable nowadays (it’s still good, but not optimal).
I did the same as others and grabbed the other 4* copies instead.

5 Likes

Tomatoes.
That’s all.

5 Likes

It’s ok @Dan I’ll admit he’s hard to keep after all this time. I’d just advise you to farm his SP if you want. I would totally trade with you too, I’ve been trying to pull him recently with no luck. :catcry:

1 Like

Yeah…I chose Echidna over him because of drive atk

1 Like

do it, dont do it
who cares lol

2 Likes

Hard mage counters.

Other than that, I got nothing.

7 Likes

I merged.

1 Like

It works well with sandwiches (?)

1 Like

Lol your so nice. I honestly wouldn’t mind an original, but he still hasn’t come my way. Maybe because dudes in swimsuits aren’t my thing for one, but also no fodder and no practicality is a big bummer. He is +Res which is nice but that’s his only shtick right now

@TheEternalShade I admit that setup is pretty sweet. 44 Res is no joke.

3 Likes

Oh I even forgot green Leo was out there. Yeah he is in my barracks somewhere

3 Likes

56 with both Rouse and Rauðr. He’s gonna be hard to kill with magic, and Mystic means that he can hard-counter Dragons as well.

4 Likes

I like Owen’s potential, but unless you’re max merging her then I don’t think she’s getting put in the spotlight. She’s just too hard to merge compared to other mages.

Which is unfortunate because her Resplendent made her arguably better than Reinhardt…

But that’s not important, so…

Why? There’s legit no reason to. He’s never getting a refine, he’s never getting a Resplendent, and even if he did he’s still not worth getting. His fodder is bad in every single way, and he’s not getting an upgrade to his kit.

Why waste resources?

Unless you plan on max merging him, which, from his thread alone, doesn’t seem to be the case, I don’t see the point.

3 Likes

Nope

1 Like

This poor man has become a vegetable joke :skull_and_crossbones::sparkles:

2 Likes

i just took the 4 * fodder myself.

2 Likes

Had 390 right now and took Echinda. We will see about the others, but not looking good for poor Leo!