TEAM HELP - LVL 100 HYEAGHEYGHRHEYSGH

I have what I’d consider a large bench of high level characters and good but not great equips. I coasted all the way through the 1000 chrono crystals for level 50, and won fairly easily all the way through level 99. I have played this last mission hundreds of times in the last week. I’ve summoned new characters, (gogeta green, golden frieza) leveled them, geared them…I’ve tried green color teams, I’ve tried using the bonus characters - most successfully, SP SSJ Youth Gohan (YEL) - but
I DON’T HAVE ■■■■■■■ SSN3 GOKU GRN WHO GETS OVER 9000 BONUS DAMAGE, DEFENSE, AND HIS OWN BRAND NEW UNIQUE EQUIPMENT
and can barely past the break. My rising rushes deal a million damage sometimes, somehow.
I have basically every relevant top tier fighter except the ones theyre giving the biggest bonuses to - I’m missing ssj3 golu grn, angry goku blue, UGH buu grn, and kid buu red.
I have decent equips, mostly A, a few S, a few awakened, etc which I don’t understand how I’ve never rolled a Z in thousands upon thousands of drops and rolls and refills.

Someone please tell me who to use and what equips?
I sorted my fighters by power level so you can see who I have since it only lets me attach one image

Can you show your entire box ?

could you help me