Tempest Trials+ - Angling to Win

Summer banner, this time featuring Three Houses… again!
Here’s Summer Leonie’s skillset:

The bonus units are Marianne (whom we alreadt knew about), Hilda and Mercedes, as expected.
And the seals this time are Atk/Def Push 3 (okay) and Def/Res Solo 3 (nice).

24 Likes

Def Res solo and a push huh

Push is bad but the solo is nice, I wanted it so its a win for me

Leonie with that bridge for the push fodder nice

18 Likes

Okay seals (Def/Res Solo is compelling), and I do wish that Leonie had a slightly better weapon. Thankfully there are plenty of good inheritable bows so not too bad.

12 Likes

Time to use my +10 Mercedes again :feh_faedance:

Also the seals look nice. Push skills are kinda useless outside of the Tier 4 versions imo but something different is always welcome. And Def/Res solo :eyes: I see some units enjoying that

13 Likes

And the seals this time are Atk/Def Push 3 (okay) and Def/Res Solo 3 (nice).

Defiant Res dream is dead

15 Likes

they gave Leonie Atk/Spd Push…i foddered all 3 of my free Petrine’s for that shit and now its here…i’m pissed.

11 Likes

Atk/Spd push is nice! As is the solo seal. Less impressed by the Push seal, but for, like, an AA unit who needs to slap one enemy and then stand in the corner, you could do worse.

But Norne already has Reposition and Spd/Def link so that’s a big fat sigh.

9 Likes

Free atk spd push to my healers
Good
Def res solo is looking good but I currently don’t have anyone who needs it desperately

2 Likes

Well that aged interestingly, while we didn’t get both (obviously) but at least we got one of them

3 Likes

So Leonie is finally in, and not even the more attractive timeskip version. Ah well, more interested in her than the banner at any rate.

4 Likes

My Duessel meanwhile will very much love the new Solo seal, especially since this means he can run Guard Stance now.

6 Likes

I’m very happy for grail Leonie as I’ve finished merged all the grail of interest to me and I do quite like her. Just have to hope her stats are decent now.

Kind of hope IS will be their usual dumb selves and triple up on 4* link skills so I won’t then be merging aways all that lovely push 3 bridge fodder. A selfish hope, for sure.

1 Like

Def/Res Solo seal huh? Now I just need to get Def/Res Solo A fodder for RAILGUN Jorge to be complete. That or I’ll just use Close Foil, not sure tbh.

1 Like

Leonie’s Skills are actually good (her Bow is still useless tho)

Definitely curious for her stats and artist so I have something to look forward to on the Datamine

Yasss now I can have Omni-solo Freyja w/o having to fodder anything to her.

Unfortunate weapon on Leonie. She’s most likely gonna be fast and what use does a fast bow cav have for Def?

5 Likes

Def/Res Solo seal :feh_reinyes:

Also with Leonie having Atk/Spd Push I don’t have to sack Petrines :feh_flaynsmile:

5 Likes

:feh_royyes:

3 Likes

Surviving the counterattack from a DC user?

Might be an interesting bow to give to Raphael (steal your def buffs, but with Bonfire or Ignis)

2 Likes

Bracing stance 3 + Rouse Def/Res + Def/Res Solo = “Vat iz damage? Vhere iz challenge?

5 Likes

I’d say Leonie got the short end here, but honestly these discount Binding Necklace inheritables aren’t too great with just one stat. The skills aren’t much better either, as expected. Norne already has the link at 4 Stars. Hopefully at least the Push is the 4 Star skill

And speaking of Push, I wasn’t really looking forward to them as Seals since they’ll never reach the only tier they’re desirable in. I could maybe see healers using it, but even then it still feels like an “All my other A/D Seals are being used so I guess I’m stuck with this” option

D/R Bond is the easy winner here. Good thing I’m a casual, 'cuz Arena Defense and AR corner strats are looking even more disgusting now

3 Likes