Thank you guys for this community

I would like to say thank you so much for helping me get into fire emblem as well as having alot of good laughs accompanied by helpful advice. Unfortunately this is going to be the end of my FEH time and will be quitting because of irl commitments I need to achieve. As much as I want to continue, There is nothing interesting in feh that will make me want to continue, but more importantly the lack of time I have at the moment

Thank you so much again and although I wasn’t really known in the community, I will miss every single person here who made my day on Gamepress

• DivineFieryCelica

38 Likes

Ah, that’s definitely fair.

Good luck with all your future endeavors!

I wish you the best for your IRL commitments Ragnarok! :feh_excidunn:

8 Likes

Take care with your irl priorities. Thank you for being part of this community and I hope you’ll be able to visit us again someday. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

If you wish to be back, I’m sure GP will still be here. :feh_petrawink:
Godbless on your life endeavors, d00d! :fgo_davinci:

5 Likes

I can understand, IRL matters are really important + I can see FEH being not as interesting as before for some people so quitting the game for an undefined amount of time is justifiable.
We may have not really interacted but it was nice to comment in your posts, I got to talk about quite interesting stuff.

May your endeavors in life be a success, Godspeed

5 Likes

Sadly I never interacted with you but I wish you good luck and a succesfull future.
I hope you can achive everything you want and hope that we are maybe going to see you again in the future.

3 Likes

this was a very heart warming comment. im proud of you being able to cut something out of your life in order to fit things in that you believe to be more important. that takes a level of maturity that i find many people lack. i love fire emblem, but i also feel that the time will come where i will leave this game in order to pursue other goals. your choice and comment gave me a sense of gratitude for this game, knowing that i wont always get to play it. life is about the small things, and im glad that i can play now in this chapter of my life. i wish you the very best! may the road rise to meet you

3 Likes

3 Likes

Basically what everyone else said.
See you when I see you. :) We’ll always remember you for winning Remnant’s Hunger Games by doing nothing :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yeah see ya. IRL stuff always should take priority looks in mirror
questions advice

Well I’m glad you had a good time, if you ever come back we’ll still be here. Farewell and I hope that our roads cross again

2 Likes

Take care, and wish you the best!!

2 Likes

Take care :feh_birbpeek:
You will be missed here, but life is always more important in the grand scheme of things. Got out into the world & be successful :feh_flaynsmile:

2 Likes