Thanks weekly revival

Screenshot_2019-12-14-23-01-15 Screenshot_2019-12-14-23-05-33
Free summoned my 3rd Genny although looks like she’s staying +def and gut said pull right green to get a +spd -hp Minerva :feh_hridexcited: :feh_morganagrom:

21 Likes

Free summoned a friggin Raven.

I JUST WANT ROSS!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGH

16 Likes

That’s where my luck went :catroll:

Congrats :clap:t2: I did a free summon on colorless and got a few feathers…

12 Likes

do you want to swap?

i need ravens to make another +10 copy of him

8 Likes

I didn’t even get a green stone for my circle. So no Echidna for me but at least I got a Norne from the free summon.

6 Likes

Not bad. :+1:

1 Like

I got only one colorless and it was Leanne. I didn’t have her, so she’s nice.

Top Orb free summons coming through yet again for me!

9 Likes

Cool ! That’s some nice free summons ! :feh_birbpeek:

1 Like

I got a Legault…

I don’t get shit from free summons anymore.

2 Likes

Funnily enough… I free summoned a Ross, but I want Edchidna

1 Like

1310977e8a540f34fea01b3d9afe9508

2 Likes

:feh_bartre:

2 Likes

I have 5 Ross’s if you want them… can’t remember if you still need Brady anymore but I have 8 of them also if you want

1 Like

Why the hell do you keep getting the units I wanna merge? Dafuq?

1 Like

Yay Starry!
But yeah, I got a 3 star Jakob… And I’m at 4.50 on the Thracia banner and still haven’t gotten squat :catcry:

3 Likes

Why the hell do I keep getting the unit’s I don’t want to merge is the real question

2 Likes

No colorless orbs, so I went green. I free summoned a -Spd +Res Minerva. I really can’t complain, but in the back of my brain I’m thinking that free summoning her is using up my luck and I won’t be able to break my 4.25% pity-rate on the Peony and More banner. :e7_ravisob:

4 Likes

I still don’t have a Genny, feh hates me.

3 Likes

I got caeda

1 Like

I free summoned a +atk -spd katarina! Then i decided that my luck was awesome and tried for a second to fix the bane and fart noise

She’s basically arvis but harder to merge am I right? Wondering if I should keep her.

5 Likes