That 1 or 2 units on your friend list that your jealous of

I’m merging her up slowly,but seeing this guy finish her day 1 made me jealous lol i’ll get there just 6 more copies to go :catcry:

I’ve wanted to +10 B Alm since his debut,but my luck has never been quite good whenever he returns be it pitybreakers or just bad timing in general and I’ve even foddered him 2x from pitybreakers after giving up entirely,but now his refine is here and 1 of my friends have a impressive Alm :sob: bastard lol

in hindsight I shouldn’t have foddered him :feh_lucyshrug:

17 Likes

@TMFM having a +10 Dagr when I don’t :feh_sharenacry:

19 Likes

:feh_claudetea:

12 Likes

Luckily she’ll be back soon enough lol

8 Likes

That’s what I’m saving for.

8 Likes

Probably this, because I cannot afford to +10 my own Chrom

They haven’t logged on in forever so they probably quit the game but their Chrom is still pretty cool

9 Likes

Ummm… This:
@AniCre001

This:
@PokehunterX

This:
@Sokoleum

And this:
@a dirty goddamn abomination

10 Likes

Major props to whoever this person is.

12 Likes

Wait that’s really cool, I’m jelly too lol :catroll:

7 Likes

Not really jealous but I have somes friends unit I wish I had, but being F2P… Doesn’t really help.
Mainly a +10B!Claude with MB and pulse smoke (mine is +6 but don’t have MB or pulse smoke… don’t have the fodders!) and a +10 F!Julia because at +0 she is still very nice so I can imagine her at +10!

8 Likes

I want to give this man a fucking hug
I remember seeing them on the colliseum with a +10 Lewyn and Ced, and Erinys was +7 I think
I can’t remember who was the fourth one though…

9 Likes

this brother right here
I wish there was a chat in FEH for friends on your FL i would talk to this man and shake his hand

8 Likes

This one

I gained a lot of respect for F!Kris after this player wiped my defense with her a few months back. Sadly I’ve never had the opportunity to invest in my own, and she’s not really worth it in 2021 either. But at least she’s kinda cute.

9 Likes

Best Angery bebe evur

7 Likes

@Thehalohedgehog So jealous…

@Fresh_Tomatoes For his/her? dedication to Leo. I use him a lot too!

No idea who this person is (Kliff’s mum) but I admire his/her dedication

10 Likes

:feh_eirikapat:

Her, Tomatoes is a her. And yeah her Leo is pretty impressive.

7 Likes
  1. What Halo said, I’m female btw :catdance:

2. Ty, that makes me happy :feh_aresblush:
    And ty @Thehalohedgehog as well :feh_hridexcited:

12 Likes

Such a shame Leo didn’t keep his main gravity effect after the refine. Not sure why they did him so dirty…

7 Likes

His refine is ok. I do agree that I wish it kept the Gravity in it but it’s not a terrible refine as it does have it’s uses

I mostly use Unity Blooms now though since it makes him a better tank and healing lol

5 Likes

I’m jealous of Lain constantly

7 Likes