That Time I Got Reincaranted as a Gay Horny Ceiling Clown and Fought a J-Pop Idol Demon Slayer: Heian-kyo Pickup Summon 1 Roll Thread

Come one, come all! The circus in back in Chaldea!!

Let’s give a big round of applause to the embodiment of Nonstop Nut November himself, the Man of Dou, the Clown, He-who-shall-lurk, Ashiya Douman!!!

source

And the fun doesn’t stop there! Another round for the charismatic swordsman and hit pop singer Watanabe-no-Tsunaaaa!!

source

Please refer to their respective gameplay threads for tips and tricks.

As a bonus, their banner adds to the game 3 Fate/Prototype-themed CEs

Please note that these are not on rateup during the banner

As always, feel free to flex your pulls. Deplete enough credit cards and you too may be visited by a clown in the dark of night. All proceeds go to the Fate Route and Tsukihime anime remakes, mostly to pay off the daily consumption of copium.

Good luck to the rollers out there, have fun. As for the rest, please enjoy the show and look forward to the monster girl BDSM party next week!

25 Likes

Had a drought after the first copy, but 2-6 came within two packs at the end. Not too bad, and tons of RPs.

No SSR spooks, thank god.

34 Likes

Was going to just yolo 10 tix, got tons of servants from those rolls and I lost all self control — ended up digging way deeper into my Muramasa stash than I planned. Luckily they both showed up after 150/20. I’m only comfortable doing this because I’ll still be guaranteed at least NP1 Muramasa now we have pity. Thank you 2-san!

21 Likes

I’ve been saving for this banner for quite a while and honestly it couldn’t have gone better.

First multi started off strong with NP1 and rainbows:

And subsequently:

BONUS FIRST EVER CASGIL SPOOK np 13 still isn’t enough:

All for a ridiculous 660sq

Tsuna came along for the ride too:

NOW IM FARMING QP LIKE MAD

And if anyone wants a catalyst:

26 Likes

This title is both my finest and lowest moment

Lower than “Of Pigs and Tentacles”

12 Likes

I am absolutely mad about nearly complete lack of Bowlcut Supreme Gentlemen in my rolls, but I got 2 copies of Douman in 5 pulls and then a third copy, in a total of 9 multis and 1 ticket (got an itchy finger after NP2):

16 Likes

I’ve been avoiding posting my rolls but…

3 pack, 2 Tsuna

120 decided for me methinks

17 Likes

Excellent luck! If I interpret the cries of my credit card correctly, it took me at least 7 packs this time.

4 Likes

Poor card-kun, but at least it’s not disaster grade. (If I said this anywhere else my sanity would rightfully be questioned)

2 Likes

No spooks or anything else of note well, there was a unneeded BG but thankfully he came cheap.

Now to save for fairies.

11 Likes

I only had 281 SQ and nine tickets so I wasn’t expecting much…

And then the very next multi

After that it was all down hill but still not a bad end result

16 Likes

Had Ganesha and Napoleon spooks.

16 Likes

What’s the 5* CE do?

:fgo_think:

Begin battle with NP Gauge at 40%.
Increase NP Overcharge level by 2 (1 time).
Increase Debuff Success Rate by 10%.

MLB:

Begin battle with NP Gauge at 50%.
Increase NP Overcharge level by 2 (1 time).
Increase Debuff Success Rate by 15%.

7 Likes

Damnit…

:fgo_circesigh:

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting to get anything from this banner

Got a new servant (skills will stay at 6/6/6, because I probably won’t be using her).

12 Likes

20 tickets in and I got one Watanabe no Tsuna and a third Black Grail. The rest are trash 3* CEs. Will roll more in later days.

5 Likes

Her attack is already hilariously low, and an assassin at that.

Also I really don’t like that ascension on her.

:fgo_badciv:

1 Like

May not have gotten any event ce, but did get one copy of each servant.

8 Likes

CEs are not event, and are not on rate up, so you’ll get them later.

5 Likes