That would be nice if

It would be nice if during the “dead weeks” the Dev’s :fgo_amakusadorime: would double or triple drop rates when farming for Gold n Silver Skill Ascension items. :thinking:

12 Likes

Devs: Guaranteed 1 blue gem. Take it or leave it :fgo_gudako:

18 Likes

Yeah, absolutely. I don’t mind the increase in AP cost either. Doing 21 AP per run on dead weeks is killing me. :fgo_dechi:

6 Likes

Yeah a 30AP for Giant Rings (Rings aren’t too bad) or Eggs or (Insert Low Drop item)would be fine if the drops were much better.

It would be nice if during huge fucking dead times we got half ap everything.

8 Likes

Say goodbye to Hunting Quest :catwalkaway:

2 Likes

I’m just appreciating the fact that Bond goes up way faster during the dead weeks

1 Like

Really? I often find really good Bond quests from Events that typically give me 1.2k Bond where as farming Giant Rings or Eggs currently give me 1k. Plus, all the other benefits of the Event Quest with Master XP, Mystic XP n gold/silver item drops.

I do know there are FQ that give better Bond in dead weeks, just doesn’t drop the items I’m currently farming.

4 Likes

Event nodes are often 40AP though.

2 Likes

Thing is, event nodes cost 40 AP per node so you’re basically spending twice as much for slightly higher bond gains.

4 Likes

A lvl 80 node with a 5-slot bond gain party gives a little over 1.1k per 21 AP. Only some Interlude and Story nodes are more efficient.

4 Likes

Yep. Dead weeks are bonding (cuddling?) times.

3 Likes

Or Egg n (insert item) farming.

Yeah very true. The Giant ring is only 20AP per run.

You need to account for the event’s Story nodes as well: There could be many 5 APs nodes that give fairly high amount of Bond points. I raised the Mage Association MC by a whole level during Setsubun thank to the 200 runs of 1 AP each (80% Kscope + Mage Assoc).

4 Likes