That's a nice banner right there

I’m very pleased with this banner. Not summoning on it but I like it. Very nice selection of music to, I love that specific track that was in the trailer, that revamp is amazing. Kinda wish it was Farina and not base Fiora but hey what can you
do. Still don’t think that bvoice fits her tho…
If her or Rath are the demote, I’ll definitely make a merge project out of one of them. Plus we to see more Plumeria, yay!
Satisfactory banner, I like it.

11 Likes

He’s the 4* focus, so it’s safe to say he’s the demote

16 Likes

Oh, well cool

How did the community go from “oh gosh there’s a character with the title ‘Lewd Dream’” to “Plumeria is my waifu now”?

Though more on topic, yes I agree. This is an awesome banner. :3

8 Likes

I mean Shield has always liked Plumeria, and Shield =/= the entire community

9 Likes

Wait do people like her now? After the massive hate she got?
Wtf people, make up your mind

1 Like

Wait, this wasn’t a fact already?

6 Likes

They already showed he was the demote

3 Likes

Yee Eflakis said this

1 Like

She was one of the top people in CYL4, so I’d assume people like her. Would’ve gotten the spot too if it wasn’t for Edelbitch and Lysithea.

1 Like

By people you mean thirsty hoes, right?

3 Likes

I ain’t a thirsty how, I genuinely like her, but I am thirsty rn, I could go for a good cup of water rn

4 Likes

Found one :cup_with_straw:

3 Likes

That’s my melted ice block
:catcry:
Don’t drink me

2 Likes

That was one durable ice block. Musta made some fine, refreshing water :feh_ceciliamug:

But I will not because I respect you, so I’ll leave it right you. You can drink it! It is kinda yours :feh_nino:
:cup_with_straw:

Why would I drink myself
That’s uh… cannibalism and self-harm at the same time

1 Like

do it, you must take drastic measures to survive out here :desert: :feh_mariannesip:

How does an ice block drink water anyway

1 Like

Science. Reverse perspiration

1 Like

Well, you could technically just add more water and therefore create stronger molecular bonds and increase volume.

So…I guess that counts. XD

1 Like