The +10 Brave Princess of Renais

So its no secret that I’m a pretty big Eirika fan, lots of people here know that by now. And her winning CYL and becoming a brave hero was something I’ve wanted for a long time now, long before CYL5 even started. I’ve been voting for her for a few years now whenever CYL came around. So when the CYL5 results came in and she had finally won, needless to say I was pretty excited about it. So I started saving for her (well technically I was already saving some mail orbs after I +10ed Karla last November but I hadn’t decided what I would end up using them for at that point). And with some extra saving over this past month and a bit, I built up my regular orbs too. So with the 1060 orbs I saved up, and probably about 100 more I had to buy to get the last copy (5.25% ugh), I’m happy to present my latest and most anticipated +10 unit, B!Eirika! Had a few streaks of bad luck when pulling where my rate got up there but I’m still happy I did it, and overall my luck wasn’t that bad.

The other units gotten along the way

Also sparked the other three braves and got a second GK in the same circle as my last Eirika copy

Something I had to test

@seiken their battle was indeed legendary :feh_ardenwoke:

66 Likes

haha imagine being me and spending near 850 orbs and only pulling one copy of her :catcry:

Still, I’m happy you were able to pull it off though!

18 Likes

Damn, that is some terrible luck. Sorry to hear about that.

8 Likes

Nooooo, she’s too broken for this game! Nerf plz :catclap:

Congrats dude, she’s so stronk! IS really did great with her :feh_eirikapat:

12 Likes

So remember this…

Who proved who wrong

11 Likes

Congrats halo!

8 Likes

This is powerful.

8 Likes

Congrats Halo! So happy for you :feh_faedance:

8 Likes

Yay!

I’m so happy for you Halo, she looks great and your saving paid off :feh_babyseliph:

8 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

8 Likes

Well his Edelgard is much more defensive than most, so she might not hit as hard. Plus AR blessings. Once the braves are added to duel sim I’m going to try her against a more offensive oriented Edelgard.

10 Likes

She’s looking real awesome there, my guy! I’m glad you managed to +10 her, here’s hoping she serves you well from now until the servers eventually close! :beers:

10 Likes

Want me to switch her up for a test?

10 Likes

Congratulations! All your savings paid and I’m glad she ended up very powerful! :feh_eirikapat:

9 Likes

Congrats, man! I gotta say, though, you lucked out majorly

Even accounting for spark and free pick, that’s the 25th percentile.

14 Likes

Maybe in a bit, can’t test it right now.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, @RagnarokSieglinde any luck on your end?

7 Likes

No problem, just let me know and I’ll set her up how you would like

6 Likes

Seeing that a Fedelgard with Ideal Atk/Def with Atk/Def solo will have the same Def but with 15 more Atk yes she will deal more damage, but your Eirika will still live and kill her

6 Likes

Well we can put it to the test in a bit :feh_babyseliph:

5 Likes