The +10 good boy of Grado

Ngl I don’t actually have much to say about this one, he’s been sitting around at +5 and not used very much for a while now but with the banner returning I figured I might as well finish him. About 160 orbs later and here we are.

I’ve had him at +10 on my second account and he’s been great there so I already know how good he can be. I’ll probably look at getting him some better skills and on a team sometime here soon.

Other pulls

Another Eirika is nice, not sure if I’ll merge or not

First copies of these guys, neat I guess? Also “if I had a nickel for every time I got an Erinys I’d-” you get the joke

17 Likes

I was considering doing the same since mine is at like +3 or 4, but i figure i can always wait to do it next year if i rally wanted.

still, good job getting the boy to +10 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! He’s definitely a good one to consider merging in my experience!

5 Likes

yeah, it just kinda sucks that he’s pretty much just better og lyon, who i also wanted to build. Figured it was better overall to just work with the baby instead.

him and baby caeda are the only babies i plan to ever summon for now, as i refuse to summon on any new baby banners from now on lol

3 Likes

Very nice! :catclap:
I’d like to build him too, but I really don’t have many copies and don’t want to spend any right now

4 Likes

Honestly I got pretty lucky getting all the copies I needed without having to use many orbs, or even buy any for that matter. Sure he was already halfway there but 160 still isn’t a whole lot. Not to mention getting a few other 5 stars.

4 Likes

Yeah, pretty good haul :feh_arvisboneappetite:

4 Likes

Congrats!

Always have been tempted by him, but I like my orbs too much (plus between sophia +10, F!Lyon +1, and Cecilia +10 I am doing alright on colorless counters).

4 Likes

Thanks! Wouldn’t say I’m overly hurting on colorless counters either (I mean I have a +10 Cecilia I barely use), I just like him really.

3 Likes

Congratulations he looks great and aside of male Robin there arent many good options for blue raventome users.

2 Likes

Congrats! And now, we proceed to the headpat ritual for our smol friend.

:feh_eirikapat:

:feh_ilovelucy:

1 Like

SS kiddos deserve all the head pats :feh_eirikapat:

2 Likes