The 4th one is finished (merges and flowers at least)

Another one down the drain! This is the 4th Camilla fully merged AND flowered.

It also means that I am halfway done through flowering every single one of them , not too shabby if I do say so myself. :fgo_ereshlove:

Spring is next on the list :

which will soon be followed by Summer and finally,Hostile Springs.

Concerning Summer, the months are passing by faster than we think, her revival banner is coming closer and closer, and my patience starts wearing thinner, considering she’s the last one left for me to +10. :feh_camillamug:

That’s all from me for now, see you guys later! :feh_birbpeek:

16 Likes

7 Likes

It must be shitty that all of them share the same movement type, flowers are a scarce resource. But hey, great job <3

3 Likes

Yeah,it is unfortunate,because it means I can’t use my flying flowers for anyone else than them.

But on the other hand, Fliers are my favourite movement type,so all of them being my favourite in that category makes it all more worthwhile. :feh_birbpeek:

By the way,you should probably fix the first word of your post before people starts questionning you. :feh_legion:

5 Likes

Heehee…

3 Likes

Ups hahahaha fixed! That’s true, at least you are confident IS isn’t gonna give you armored Camilla anytime soon (fingercrossed), they like her flying.

2 Likes

Congrats for yet another finished Camilla! How much [Orbs] do you have for the Summer one?.

I’ll come back to like your post, got [Loresome] status :catcry:

4 Likes

Congrats! :feh_nino:

how do you have so many flyer DFs in the first place

2 Likes

Firstable, thank you. :feh_nino:

Second,not much,since I want to try to get a Yarne to finish one of my sets for Spring Chrom.

Thankfully,going for Mini Marth,I got Caeda along the way and the free Minerva we got was a nice boost.

I actually don’t mind, unlike the others, if we get free crappy lance fliers;that just means more flying flowers for me. :feh_camillamug:

2 Likes