The Aftermath - How was your CC experience [Survey]

Hello all, Hope some of you can join me in doing a little survey about the event as some of us try to regain a little sanity. I figure it’ll be a good way to help remember the event and draw attention to some of our operators.

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels:
Permanent map risk level:
Permanent map challenge completions:
Most dreaded tag:

MVPs:
Hack and Slash Award (melee):
Drone Killer Award (ranged):
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank):
Field Doktar Award (healing):
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts):
Special Forces Award (niche role):
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff):
Johnny on the Spot Award (most first deploys):
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s):
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about):
Honoured Guest Award (friend support):
Irreplaceable Award (used in every mission or closest to):
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP):

Counting the cost
Upgrades specifically for or doing CC:

Afterthoughts:

4 Likes

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels: Rank 8 every day.
Permanent map risk level:

Permanent map challenge completions: all 7
Most dreaded tag: Deep Infiltration III (-75%dp)

MVPs:
Ch’en, her s2 helped with a lot of the more difficult daily challenges.

Platinum, drop early and forget.

Ifrit, huge damage and great debuffs with her s2 and s3.

Amiya, for tanking all that caster damage on my r18 clear.

Silence, drones are super useful and even stay alive after she dies.

Siege, almost always Siege.

Red, so useful in so many situations.

Mostima and her Lock of Shattered Time.

Volcano Girl Extraordinaire Eyja.

Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about):
Meteorite. I only used her towards the end, those explosions are unreal.

Life on the Line award (most retreats/K.O.'s):
Gravel, bane of bombtails and wraiths.

Irreplacable Award (used in every mission or closest to):
Siege on every map, every day.

Ifrit, enemy hp drops so much faster in her range, she’s worth building your team around.

Counting the cost/Units levelled during or because of the event:
I pulled Ch’en on Joint Action so her to E2L30 (that ate all my LMD and EXP savings), Amiya to e2L39, a lot of others gained 10 to 20 levels, Red got M3S1 and Ifrit got M1S3.
(These were all things I was planning on doing anyway, so I’m happy.)

Afterthoughts:
Loved the event. Think I’ll fill my squad out by playing through the story again slowly with a new crop of operators and get them all up to E1L40ish in time for the next CC to fill some of the gaps I noticed this time around.

2 Likes

This seems interesting.

Vital Statistics

Daily risk completion levels: Two 5s, four or five 8s, 6 and 7 on the rest.
Permanent map risk level: 14
Permanent map challenge completions: Contracts 1, 3, 4, and 6
Most dreaded tag: Anything restricting Casters, Snipers, or Ranged units.

MVPs:

Hack and Slash Award (melee): Siege
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Exusiai/Platinum
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Hoshiguma
Field Doktar Award (healing): Myrrh
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Volcano Sheep
Special Forces Award (niche role): Projekt Red
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Ethan
Johnny on the Spot Award (most first deploys): Myrtle
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Projekt Red I’m sorry :fgo_jeannu:
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Ethan
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Angelina
Irreplacable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Myrtle
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Ethan (I said it in two other threads I’ll say it again here. FIVE STRAIGHT BINDS saved my Risk 14 run.)

Counting the cost

Hundreds of thousands of LMD (including two E2s), hundreds (or maybe even over a thousand) battle records, dozens upon dozens of mats for promotions and skills…

And every...
...drop...
...of...

SANITY!!

Gudako Insane

Afterthoughts:

Not bad for a month old account. :rofl:

Didn’t think all that last minute farming and catch-up (even during the event itself) would actually let me reach Risk 14. For most of the Event, I could only manage Risk 8 in the Permanent map. Got to Risk 11 a few days ago, 13 yesterday, 14 literally less than an hour ago.

Not a bad run all in all. Pretty happy with how well I did. Now I just gotta develop my melee units more. I was way too reliant on my heavy hitting ranged units for most of this event.

4 Likes

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels: 8 every day.
Permanent map risk level: 18. Barely. Probably will never replicate this result.
Permanent map challenge completions: all
Most dreaded tag: two - for def and hp for avengers and axemen.

MVPs:
Hack and Slash Award (melee): Schnick-Schnick. M3S3 SilverAsh was sooo worth the trouble!
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Friend Support Meteorite.
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Cuora. Her valiant tanking of 4 avengers when I went for r14 on the permamap deserves a medal.
Field Doktar Award (healing): Nightingale, as always. She has shields, she has golems, she’s P4.
The Mother F**** Sorcerer Award (arts):** shared between Ifrit and Eyja. Fire is a key.
Special Forces Award (niche role): Manticore, Gravel, Red. No, seriously. MVPs for many strategies.
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Orchid O_o She was vital for r18 without Angelina
Johnny on the Spot Award (most first deploys): Texas, looking bored.
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Gravel. I think I saw her DP cost inflated to 28.
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Manticore. Never used a block 0 operator before, but heck, I need to reconsider!
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Lappi.
Irreplacable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Schnick-Schnick.
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Red :'D Dat stun!

Counting the cost
Upgrades specifically for or doing CC: about two dozen operators, starting from leveling from E1L1 to E1Lmax and finishing with mastering skills (M1 -> M3 S3 SA).

Afterthoughts: I need to raise EVERYONE. ASAP. I need more options. Also really want my own Meteorite, Lappi, and Astesia because they make life easier. Also, Nearl, because Gummy often doesn’t have enough atk, and then even heals can’t save her. And Angelina for her utility. Yep, I’d really love to expand my roster as well as raise operators I already have.
But still, this event made me aware of some operators I ignored before, so it’s a good thing.

2 Likes

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels: 8 on all
Permanent map risk level: 17
Most dreaded tag: No Melee

MVPs:
Hack and Slash Award (melee): Silverash
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Blue Poison <3 luv ya froggy
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Saria
Field Doktar Award (healing): Silence
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Eyjafjalla
Special Forces Award (niche role): Manticore
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Pramanix
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Gravel
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Manticore (I’m sorry I haven’t used you in months! You saved me so much here I promise I’ll E2 you someday!)
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Yawell#9522’s E290 Angelina with M3 S2
Irreplacable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Myrtle - the only maps she wasn’t used in were because of tight team limits or no melee
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Eyjafjalla

Counting the cost
Upgrades specifically for or doing CC: so many…I started prepping like a month and a half before CC began.
FEater from E1:50 to E2:10 M3 - responsible for about 3 risk levels in the permanent stage
Manticore from E1:10 to E1: 62 - was a huge help for the permanent stage since I’m short on Slowing supporters
Frostleaf from E1:1 to E1:60 - helped on that no ranged day for the drone daily stage
Midnight from E0:1 to E1:55 - also helped with the same.
Mayer from E1:20 to E2:22 M1 - and she didn’t help me win a damn thing! I had read her robotters could be used on “no melee” stages…turns out that was wrong.
Cliffheart from E1:10 skill level 4 to E1:62 skill 7 - also didn’t change anything

Depending on whether you count it, I also panic-leveled Hellagur (who I pulled during CoB) to E1:70 and Angelina (who I got from the Joint Operation banner) to E2 for this–Angelina got there during week 2. They certainly would have been leveled at some point anyways, but probably a bit more gradually had they not been so useful for CC.

Afterthoughts:
Was fun! I’m not sure if I used more resources preparing for this than I got out of it, but at least I have a more varied team now in case there’s anything crazy in the future.

3 Likes

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels: 8 daily except for last day(skipping)
Permanent map risk level: risk 18
Permanent map challenge completions: all challenges clear
Most dreaded tag: -75% DP regen.

MVPs:
Hack and Slash Award (melee): Ch’en. Ch’en save me a lot during perma map
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Exusiai
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Saria.
Field Doktar Award (healing): Saria and Nightingale
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Eyjaf
Special Forces Award (niche role): Gravel. Without her sacrifice, those invi caster and bombtail won’t be stopped
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Glaucus. Those EMP is strong
Johnny on the Spot Award (most first deploys): Mytle
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Gravel. Need to ask more?
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Mousse. Never thought lacking of art dps is troublesome
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): @Thisoldworldkeepsspi Mostima. I would never able to clear r18 with her. Thank you
Irreplacable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Eyjafjalla and Exusiai
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Gravel, Eyjaf and @Thisoldworldkeepsspi Mostima.

Counting the cost
Upgrades specifically for or doing CC: Can’t remember but I raise quite an amount of useful operator to E1-50 during this time

Afterthoughts:
The challenge is fun and the thinking done make me feel satisfied and accomplished when I beat the stage without using guide.

3 Likes

This seems cute. Let’s see what I got going :fgo_ereshwoah:

Vital Statistics:

Daily risk completion levels: All Risk lvl 8
Permanent map risk level: Risk 16
Permanent map challenge completions: 4. Though I will complete two more later if I could.
Most dreaded tag: Party cost 3 and Armed militants 3

MVPs:

Hack and Slash Award (melee): Ch’en. This was obvious to begin with really :fgo_coffee:
Drone Killer Award (ranged): @Yunchii’s Exuisia. No seriously, your Exuisia was my preferred pick over others even though I have some already at lvl 90. :fgo_ereshlove:
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Liskarm. Ch’enskarm for days :fgo_ereshwoah:
Field Doktar Award (healing): @Yunchii’s Saria, Gavial, Nearl
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Mousse. She’s surprisingly the only succesful Arts dmg dealer I used throughout the event.
Special Forces Award (niche role): Again, Mousse.
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Mousse yet again. Her 20% atk debuff on them red weebs for my risk 16 clear really made the difference between Nearl dying to one hit or not.
Johnny on the Spot Award (most first deploys): Texas. I only had 1 succesful run where I didn’t need her.
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Red. She was really vital in killing casters and bomb baiting
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Flamebringer. He surprisingly held his own pretty well in the 2 gimmick runs I did just for quick laughs before doing anything serious.
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): @Yunchii’s Exuisia and Saria, and special mentions to that one E2 Flamebringer. :fgo_ereshlove:
Irreplacable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Myrtle. DP goes brrr
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Quite a few actually. Nearl for holding strong all the red weebs and one regular weeb (by accident), Ch’en for her constant bomb drops, Red for killing all them Casters, and unsurprisingly Myrtle for that extra source of healing. Without them I wouldn’t have gotten risk 16.

Counting the cost

Blue Poison. I’ve raised up quite a good amount of Ops before and during CC but BP was the only one I raised up specifically to be used during CC. I mostly raised her because I was lacking in strong snipers.

Afterthoughts:
CC was a pretty fun experience. Figuring out strats on how to beat the daily map without needing a guide was refreshing. Same thing goes for the perma map for the most part. Figured out how to get to risk 12 on my own before watching a showcase video which helped me reach 16. Really sad that today is the last day but oh well, there’s always the next one to look forward to.

4 Likes

Daily risk completion levels: 8
Permanent map risk level: 18
Most dreaded tag: The axeman buff

MVPs:
(melee): Silverash for being Silverash.
(ranged): Meteorite blowing up those bombtails before they move/fire.
(tank): Liskarm was my main tank.
(healing): Nearl. My actual medics didn’t do much in this.
(arts): Ifrit for utterly destroying Barren Plaza.
(niche role): Feater the avenger juggler.
(support role): Glaucus was really useful in drone map and permanent map.
(most first deploys): Myrtle the DP generator.
(most retreats/K.O.'s): I guess Myrtle with one retreat per map :feh_lucyshrug:
(changed my mind): I tried Hoshiguma from friend support and she’s a lot more impressive than I thought. Tanky as hell and also does a surprising amount of damage.
(friend support): Lappland did most of the killing in my risk 18 clear.
(most used): Silverash was very useful in all three maps.
(permanent map): Lappy and Feater were both very important.

Upgrades specifically for doing CC:
Levelled Mousse from E0 to E1 40 and got Nearl from M1 to M3. Not too expensive.

Afterthoughts:
I think CC is the most fun I’ve had in Arknights. There were new challenges every day, I played the game in a lot of different ways I’ve not done before. You can make it as hard as you want but there’s not much pressure because most of the reward comes from the low levels. There’s no worrying about sanity or practice tickets, you can just try stuff and see what happens, and it was so satisfying whenever it worked and I managed to improve my score.

3 Likes

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels: mostly 8 and some 11 on plaza
Most dreaded tag: Max avenger buff, didn’t have a well leveled Manticore and Feater

MVPs:
Hack and Slash Award (melee): Silverash really lets you make mistakes and get away with it.
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Exusia
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Saria is just too good
Field Doktar Award (healing): Saria is really good
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Angelina, didn’t really use casters that much
Special Forces Award (niche role): Red soloing casters
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Texas’ +2 dp talent
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Red
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): No one really
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Eyja, never got her :sweat:
Irreplacable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Myrtle
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Saria, Silverash and Myrtle. I can replace my team and have this core and still do risk 18, the amount of stuff they contribute is really massive.

Counting the cost
Upgrades specifically for or doing CC: E2 30 Red to lessen rng against casters

Afterthoughts:
CC is really fun, trying for max risks on daily maps made each day very unique. It really is good that CC has no sanity cost. Finally the satisfaction you get once you finish risk 18 makes all the grinding worth it.

2 Likes

Vital Statistics:
Permanent map challenge completions: Cleared all.
Most dreaded tag: DP cost -75% (cause I have to use my brain for that)

MVPs:
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Blue Poison
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Hogushima, honourable mention to Liskarm for enabling my Dps too.
Field Doktar Award (healing): between Shining and nightingale (and a support Saria)
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Eyjafalla
Special Forces Award (niche role): Projekt Red
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Between Mostima and Istina
Johnny on the Spot Award (most first deploys): Myrtle for sure
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): No one really, I’ve used all the operator I’ve built, and I’ve built them because I rate them.
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Uh, my cousins ifrit.
Irreplacable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Myrtle for sure
From R1 to R15 Silver ash, honourable mention to Cuora for tanking top by herself
R16 and above Ejyafalla
Counting the cost
Cuora from E1 50 to E2 30
Myrtle from E1 40 to E2 30
Various misc leveling of about 15 to 25 lvls to 3 or 4 Ops

Afterthoughts:
Was a lot easier than expected. All of my prep basically just went to upping Mostima(which I wanted to up regardless of CC anyway) ended up not using her until R18 range strat.

1 Like

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels: 8 everyday
Permanent map challenge completions: 100%
Most dreaded tag: -75% Dp (especially when combined with operator defense down)

MVPs:
Hack and Slash Award (melee): Silverdaddy S3M3
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Eyja with S2 and Exu
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Cuora for tanking the red avengers on permanent map
Field Doktar Award (healing): Nearl (I don’t have Saria sadly)
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Angelina S3, the best caster operator that i have is Gitano or Amiya.
Special Forces Award (niche role): FEater for carrying me to risk 18
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Angelina Hp regen and atk speed bonus
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Gravel.
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): -Mousse, before i just think of Mousse as a garbage 4* art guard but after Mousse help my middle lane to survive on my risk 18 run using her S1 i changed my mind… She’s reallyyyy goood and I don’t think there’s any operator (especially ground operator) that can reduce enemy atk by percentages
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Eyja and Ifrit for daily maps, Saria for Perm. Maps
Irreplaceable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Silverash (really helps with drones map) and myrtle
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Ch’en S2M3 really carry me hard on killing the enemy in the mid lane also help sp regen for Mousse S1 and Lappland S2

Counting the cost
Cuora E1 max to E2 40
Nearl E1 max to E2 30
Silverash S3, M0 to M3
Myrtle S1 and S2, M0 to M1
FEater E0 to E2 20, S1 Lvl.1 to M3
Ch’en S2, M0 to M3
I still have 9700 bounty i haven’t use until now. Planning to save until 2nd or 3rd of July (the reward can be claimed until 3rd of July if I’m not wrong? Maybe?). In case to upgrade new operator after pulling blaze banner

Afterthoughts: it was fun. And seeing and being amazed what strategy other people come up to beat risk 18 is more fun i think. Now it’s time to ready for the next CC (I heard it’s easier than this CC? Don’t quote me on this). I hope you guys have fun too!

1 Like

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels: usually 4-6, 7 on one day
Permanent map risk level: 10
Permanent map challenge completions: 1, 4, and 6
Most dreaded tag: anything that prevented operators from being placed down or tripled their cost

MVPs:
Hack and Slash Award (melee): SilverAsh (shwing shwing definitely lives up to the hype)
Drone Killer Award (ranged): my friend’s exusiai, until they switched her off their support list :cry:
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Hoshiguma
Field Doktar Award (healing): This one is tough. For the dailies, Nightingale, but for the permanent, Shining. Shining’s s2 in particular really helped my units tank some of those axeman hits.
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): This is tough. Eyja performed really well, but in the end I think this has to go to Mostima. Without her s3, I would’ve been dead in the water and overrun several times.
Special Forces Award (niche role): Blue Poison. Her DOT was surprisingly effective on the permanent map if I deployed her properly.
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Firewatch. She was a huge help, mainly by being able to drop bombs on pesky units that were out of the range of other ops.
Johnny on the Spot Award (most first deploys): Siege
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Ch’en. Absolutely clutch for my risk 10 run.
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Saria. I honestly wasnt super impressed when I looked at her on GP, but a support Saria helped a bunch on several runs.
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): my friend with the s2m3 Ch’en. Really helped a bunch until I was able to snag my own Ch’en earlier this week.
Irreplaceable Award (used in every mission or closest to): This could go to any of my units, but I’ll go with Mostima cause favorites lol
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): SilverAsh. He really just destroyed everything.

Counting the cost
Upgrades specifically for or doing CC: Well, I was able to e2 a few units that I was planning on anyways, so in that sense it wasnt specifically for cc, but it really did help out a lot

Afterthoughts: I had a lot of fun. It was pretty frustrating at times since my account is so new, but I was able to get to double digits risk, so I’m really proud of that.

1 Like

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels: 8 every day
Permanent map risk level: 13
Most dreaded tag: Originium Zone: Stimulus III (All enemy attack +80%)

MVPs:
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Eyjafjalla with skill 2 (burn in hell, bomb drones)
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Nun who is too angry too die (Specter)
Field Doktar Award (healing): Saria
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Eyja
Special Forces Award (niche role): FEater
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Texas occasionally stunning the Armed Militants
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Silverash schwing schwing bomb
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Mousse
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Siege (mine was at e1 and a lot of my friends had her)
Irreplaceable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Saria
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): The Schwing Schwing himself

Counting the cost
E2: Nearl, Manticore, FEater (M3’d skill as well)
E1 Max: Ethan, Blue Poison, Mousse, Gummy

Afterthoughts:
My brain is very smol, and I can’t juggle hateful avengers

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone except the OP ever reads these things, but it’s good for a spot of reflection I guess.

Vital Statistics:
Permanent map challenge completions: All
Most dreaded tag: Any level of DP generation down! I haaate this tag as I don’t have Myrtle and there’s better stuff to borrow lol.

MVPs:
Hack and Slash Award (melee): Ch’en as always
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Blue Poison my adorable froggo
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): No one… eh, Nearl and Liskarm? I think Ch’en and Astesia both did more tanking, not to mention Specter and Siege. Ah, it’s actually Nightingale’s Phantoms, who ate all +80% sneaky caster shots in Area 59.
Field Doktar Award (healing): Shining
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Angelina (most commonly) / Haze (epic debuffing on permanent map)
Special Forces Award (niche role): Sora’s singing, even though only Phantoms could hear.
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Cliffheart, killing drones and dragging butchers into Siege.
Johnny on the Spot Award (most first deploys): Siege
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Poor Gravel, eating sneaky caster shots to unstealth them
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Uhm, Saria and Eyja… I figured their 5* variants could hold up better, guess I was wrong…
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Ifrit/Hellagur/Saria, depending on the map
Irreplaceable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Siege, putting the guard in vanguard for sure
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Everyone… caster + pumpkin comp is ridiculously specific. No replacements.

Counting the cost
S1M3 FEater and a bunch of levels on Astesia/Cuora, which turned out to not even be good enough. But, they’re not bad investments.

Afterthoughts:
Figured I’d do some niche clear at first, got my hopes dashed trying the guard + Ange/FEater version, then kind of redeemed with the caster/pumpkin version… Niche, or rather ridiculously specific, and still using 5 6*'s. Pivoting to (skill) leveling my existing E2’s more instead of obsessively E2’ing new ops. Gotta level Eyja and Saria as well I suppose, still waiting on Saria’s Fortress skin…

2 Likes

Vital Statistics

Daily risk completion levels: Risk 5 on Day 1, Risk 8 on all subsequent days
Permanent map risk level: 14

Permanent map challenge completions: Challenge Contracts 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7

Most dreaded tag: Deep Infiltration III (-75% DP Regen)

MVPs:

Hack and Slash Award (melee): Astesia/Ch’en

Drone Killer Award (ranged): Exusiai/Platinum/Kroos

Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Hellagur/Specter (The Unkillable Duo)

Field Doktar Award (healing): Shining/Perfumer

The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Amiya/Ifrit

Special Forces Award (niche role): Zima/Projekt Red

Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Liskarm (Ch’en go SCHRING! SCHRING!)

Johnny on the Spot Award (most first deploys): Vigna

Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Projekt Red (RED GA SHINDA! Kono hito de nashi!)

Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Gravel

Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Saria (@Yunchii)/Angelina (@kuu0)

Irreplacable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Projekt Red

Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Projekt Red (Being able to take out the Casters before they got to Angelina was key to taking out the last Hateful Avenger, and was used in practically every squad I made for Daily Risks save for one. It’s safe to say that at this point, she’s my Signature Operator.)

Honorable Mentions

• @kuu0’s Angelina (Her S3 was really helpful in taking down the Armed Militants and Hateful Avengers, thanks for that)
  • Ifrit (Burn Baby Burn, her massive damage output and AoE bursts really helped to put Reunion in their place)
  • Manticore (Being able to slow down the enemy units so my Casters could pile on DPS was super helpful)
  • Gravel (Although she didn’t last very long, she was still very useful as a cannon fodder option while Red was on cooldown)

Counting the cost

Notable improvements

• E2 Hellagur and Exusiai
  • E1 Maxed out Astesia and Projekt Red
  • E1 LV40-50 Skill Level 7 Platinum, Perfumer, Myrtle
  • E1 LV30 Ifrit
  • E1 LV30 Gravel and Gavial

Afterthoughts:

I actually had a lot of fun with this event. It was interesting to pull off different strats and test out my operators. It definitely made me appreciate quite a few operators more, and had me pull them from the woodwork as I delayed most of my E2 Projects to get them up to snuff. Overall it wasn’t as bad as everyone says it was. Sure it was hard, but I did well on it and I’m satisfied with what I got. My mind says this but the completion freak in me is writhing in pain

4 Likes

Vital Statistics:
Most dreaded tag: Hateful Avenger 3

MVPs:
Hack and Slash Award (melee): SA
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Exu
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Saria (friend support)
Field Doktar Award (healing): Shinning
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Ifrit
Special Forces Award (niche role): Plume (Barren Plaza 75% Dp debuff)
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Ptilopsis (sp regen)
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Amiya
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Eyja E2 Lv60 (forgot his ign)
Irreplaceable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Myrtle
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Eyja (friend support)

Counting the cost
Before CC: E2 30 Ifrit from E1 50. E1 50 Red from 0. E1 35 Ethan from 0 (including buying him at the store).
During CC: E1 70 Amiya from E1 60. Skill lvl 7 for several op. And rewarding Exu with E2 30 from E1 60 (not for the event though)

Afterthoughts
Great event and great reward.

1 Like

Loads of new users in this thread :partying_face:

Vital Statistics

Daily risk completion levels: one Risk 11 just for the memes, the rest is Risk 8
Permanent map risk level: Risk 18
Permanent map challenge completions: All 7
Most dreaded tag: Armed Militants Buffs (2 and 3), Max HP -75%

MVPs

Hack and Slash Award (melee): SilverAsh, Astesia

Drone Killer Award (ranged): Blue Poison, Meteorite

Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Cuora

Field Doktar Award (healing): Saria (Friend Support)

The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Amiya and Ifrit

Special Forces Award (niche role): FEater, she’s just there to stall the avenger :v

Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Manticore

Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Probably Cuora, Red, and Gravel.

Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Vigna, I knew she deals a lot of damage but I didn’t realize it was THAT big.

Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Saria, Eyjafjalla

Irreplaceable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Manticore

Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Kinda joined effort tbh but probably the one who stands out the most is SA.

Counting the cost
Schwarz from E0lv1 to E1lv60
FEater from E1lv45 to E2lv35 S1M3
Myrtle from E2lv35 rank7 to S1M3

Afterthoughts: Ridiculously hard for me since I wasn’t prepared for the event, but very enjoyable all in all. The freebies are nice and risk management allows for creative solutions.

2 Likes

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels: All 8
Permanent map challenge completions: Completed all
Most dreaded tag: DP-75%, it forces me to use Myrtle’s S1 instead of S2

MVPs:
Hack and Slash Award (melee): Flamebringer and Astesia. One for killing the militants super fast, and the other one for cleaning the shield users.
Drone Killer Award (ranged): Platinum
Impenetrable Wall Award (tank): Bison
Field Doktar Award (healing): Silence was very useful in Abandoned High-Way
The Mother F****** Sorcerer Award (arts): Astesia? Pramanix? Istina?
Special Forces Award (niche role): Hellagur Hellidrop
Behind the Scenes Award (support role - cc/buff/debuff): Pramanix was my core operator for Risk 18
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s): Gravel, only on Abandoned High-Way though
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Estelle. I mean i already know that she’s good, but I was surprised to see her and Magallan could duo that dog-rush map with a vanguard and healer…
Honoured Guest Award (friend support): Silverash, mine was 1 mastery level lower.
Irreplaceable Award (used in every mission or closest to): Myrtle
Saviour of Chernobog (permanent map MVP): Pramanix, she was the core of this brute force strategy. She enables Platinum and Istina to deal significant ammount of damage to hateful avenger and making militants disappears in a flash. Honorary mention to Flamebringer because I am biased-- I mean because his DPS output was crazy high he could clean the big mobs fast with with Pramanix and Astesia. Bison was doing a great job too holding those guys.

Counting the cost
Upgrades specifically for or doing CC: Not much. I just M3-d my Platinum and M1 SilverAsh. Flamebringer and Pramanix were already M3 before CC and I didn’t know that I’d use them in CC back rhen.

Afterthoughts:
Overall a fun event that also hurts my brain.

3 Likes

Vital Statistics:
Daily risk completion levels: All 8, and proud to say all my own strats.
Permanent map risk level: 18 - Used a YT guide here bc I’m not that good of a dokta.
Permanent map challenge completions: All save one, I forget which. Ran out of time. Serves me right for leaving everything to the last minute.
Most dreaded tag: No Guard/Defender tag and the reduced DP generation tag. The days these tags featured on the daily maps were a pain as I spent ages trying to work out how to jumpstart the map and how to best use my (at the time) few decently levelled ranged units and vanguards.

MVPs:
Hellagur and SA. Hellagucci tanked and killed so many of those darn mages/avengers in perma and armoured mages in the Plaza maps. SA for obliterating everything else.
Meteorite, I E2-ed her during this event. Worth it.
Saria. Godsend for the no Healer risks.
Best owls: Ptilo and Silence. Silence’s drones were how I could heal the ground units in the Drone map. Ptilo S2 for super heals when the armoured mages advance in the Plaza map.
Burninator and Sheep
I walked into CC without an iota of appreciation for Specialists. I walked out a changed person. Projekt Red and Gravel ftw.
Glaucus. The only Supporter I used tbh.
Siege. Unless the DP generation risk is there, then it becomes Vigna/Texas/Myrtle.
Cannon Fodder award (most retreats/K.O.'s):
…Red and Gravel. I’m so sorry. You guys are the Arash of AK.
Surprise Package Award (who you changed your mind about): Specialists as a whole.
All the Reds in my friend list until I could get mine up and running.
Irreplaceable Award (used in every mission or closest to):
Myrtle, myrtle, myrtle.
Gravel and Red, who valiantly stalled the invisi-mages for Plat and Firewatch to kill.

Counting the cost
This event cleared out my LMD and material hoard haha. A good amount of the cost was borne by the CC shop thank goodness.

Most of these were just to clear risk 18 >_>;;
Firewatch E0 L1 > E1 L60; S1>S5
Gravel E0 L1 > E1 L50; S1>S7
Red E0 L1 > E1 L65; S1>S7
Platinum E0 L1 > E1 L60; S1>S7
Glaucus E0 L1 > E1 L45; S1>S7
Cliffheart E0 L1 > E1 L40
Chen E1 L50 > E2 L40; S5 > S2M1
And for my existing ops at E2 L20, I pushed some to L30-40.

Afterthoughts:
…Life would have been easier if I didn’t decide to yolo the event rather than do my research. The maps were frustrating at times (stares at the reduced DP generation risk) but overall I had fun problem-solving the daily ones :D Big braining feels goood.

2 Likes