The Arena Tiger King is here!

Oy! Joshua! I’m relatively arena viable!

(Only 13 more Trait Fruits before +Spd)

10 Likes

Congrats he looks amazing.
I was considering giving him flashing blade 4 and ninja masakiri+ with +spd but he hardly reaches 39 spd, so i will have to try another aproach for him, the zealot candle is kinda niche but when stacking with oaths can make a solid tank and caellach has nice res.

4 Likes

Yeah, his spd is pretty mediocre, but CAN be workable. I still wouldn’t do the Flashing blade thing.

4 Likes

But in the build you showed he looks really good for tanking.
still the C skill should be changed for a menace if its for arena, atk smoke if it is for general content.

3 Likes

Yeah, he’s good for tanking. He has a Spd superboon so that helps him dodge getting double by some enemies.

2 Likes

Yeah i will go for that kinda build for him when i get the skills, but i will go for plegian axe instead of deck swabber, since it can go further beyond if I give him atk smoke or def smoke.
Still he should have gotten a pref with reference to hoplon guard the item he helds that prevents criticals but to prevent specials, guard axe+ would be better than reprisal.

2 Likes

Congrat!
If you plan to use him in arena I would consider swapping lull atk/spd with null follow-up and deck swabber with a slaying hammer. He’ll still be able to deal with the blue threats (L!Chrom for exemple) but will be able to deal with other armored threats that would roll over his head otherwise like B!Edel, B!Hector, F!Edel, L!Edel, etc…

3 Likes