The Art of Improvisation - Deep Drown Lament Banner

There are generally 3 types of people in gatcha games:
1 the f2p players who are prepared and save as much as they can to assure their targets;
2 the whales who would pay any cost for their favs;
3 the ones who just don’t care and yolo on every banner if they have rolls.

But there is also a 4th rare mostly f2p category, one more complex to describe.
Carpe diem would be the right pay-off suitable for this category, which means that they “seize the day”, they capture that right moment basing themselves on their inner instincts.
Just like an actor without a script to work with.

They sometimes risk it all doing so, of course!
Is it efficient to be someone like this? Hell no, I tell you from experience.
But I must say, this way of being is so damn satisfying after all!

But be aware, there is no place for light-hearted in this category.
You win or lose it all!

Here is the link to follow my journey on the banner. It has been fun. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pnodxfhv-Y

6 Likes

Congrats I guess?

Also I have fgo for this ‘satisfaction’, so not having that in ak is good for my heart… :fgo_gudako:

4 Likes

Waaaaait a freaking minute :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:, 17k Orundum? What about 150 rolls you told us lol :ak_derptr:
Congrats either way but this is really fun to think of ngl :fgo_shutensip:

4 Likes

A total of 86 pulls to get both 6 stars, pretty nice.

Where is your 150 pulls worth of orundum :fgo_seibagun:

4 Likes

Saving it’s like when you know already what you are getting for Xmas. There is no anticipation to it. You get what you paid for & that’s it. I really love the surprise effect, I can’t get enough of it :ak_skadialterkyaaa:

Spoiler

Lol I actually got Skadi on my last 10 roll. I would probably have stopped until the last day and use the free tickets. It was destiny :ak_skadialterkyaaa:

3 Likes

Plus, 17k means he rolled here and there before Skalter banner, couldn’t save properly for his fav smfh :ak_specter:

4 Likes

I experienced and still experience more than enough anticipation with fgo, I can live without such ‘masochistic’ tendencies, thank you :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

Classic Mastro :fgo_bblaugh:

5 Likes

Bro keep in mind I would have never expected Skalter to come in October. So I used my rolls differently. Of course I would have saved more if I knew. They released Under Tides too soon in comparison with the 1st Anni.

4 Likes

Actually 96 total pulls.
The other rolls would have come from primes + 14 free tickets + weekly Anni + monthly card. If you do the maths, you’ll find out I won’t be so distant from 150 rolls when the banner ends, will I? :ak_swiresmug:

3 Likes

But probably I’ll just save my rolls for Carnelian now tbh. I’ll just use the freebies. I got what I want already :ak_skadialterkyaaa:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want to talk about hypothetical but even if Yostard delay Under Tides to December, I think you would either blow your load on Carnelian banner or a waifu standard banner, it’s still the same tbh :fgo_shutensip:

4 Likes

Well, all’s well that ends well :ak_skadisax:

5 Likes

Yup, that’s for sure~

3 Likes

We will never know. It’s already history now :fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

But that’s not orundum. :fgo_shutensip:

anyway, Say goodbye to your LMD stash i guess…
Didn’t realize we needed around 600K LMD to E2 40 a 6 star.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. I also got Surtr from the golden ticket. So even more ops to build :ak_derptr:

3 Likes

So, enough of depression Mastro and back to lolicon Mastro? We missed someone that we used to bully in the BDC thread :ak_scene:

4 Likes

So who will you E2 First?

Lynx for Meta or Corrupted Orca for L2D?

2 Likes

My prime has gone months ago. But at least now, after Genshin, I can say Arknights is another game where I am happy with what I have. All the new stuff will be just extras :catsleep:

3 Likes