The Azur Lane thread!

Ofc, I still appreciate your advice, and I’m fine with this. :catdance:

Also, here’s my most invested ship (I think?)

And the [Dorm]:

Saving for the next expansion since I know I need to upgrade the level of “comfort” on it, I have ~380/500 of the required coin or so.

And yes, I gave it a Minecraft term name. I was gonna name the [Dorm] “Shulker Box”, but character limit said nope so… instead of naming after an item, I do it after a mob, which still works about as well I guess. :upside_down_face:
Shulker_shooting

2 Likes

oh i got her :slight_smile: she’s cute.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. :fgo_medealove:

And yes, this is an official post in-game, gotta love how they have a mini SNS with the game’s ships.

1 Like

I saw that Azur Lane: Crosswave is coming out on switch in two days, it has piqued my interest and I’m contemplating whether to get it or not.

1 Like

I think I saw a video the other day! There’s also a Steam and PS4 version it seems.

The game seems nice, and a few characters I got my eyes into are in the game, like Belfast.
But the official site doesn’t list Dido as a playable :fgo_seiba:, so, even if I could buy it, I think I’d keep it a low priority.

Ha ! I finally have one !
Now, I hope I’ll get Chao before the end of the banner. I don’t know if it’s reasonable to hope for that, but it would be a shame to not have both.

1 Like

YAY!!!
Yah i hope you can get Chao! - Ying needs her sister!

1 Like

Nice job. :catdance: I hope she and Dido serve you well.

Have you made a wish list? I’ve been working on one, I’ll post it here once I’ve finished it.

1 Like

Okay, I saw the actual stats of Ying and wow… that’s pretty bad. While her first skill givers her a free 25% AA and FP, it’s still not very good, especially comparing to characters like Dido who also has passives to boost herself on top of that.
While I still like the character and want to pull for Chao to complete the duo and make them as good as possible, I’m still wondering if it was that a good idea to go into that… but I guess that’s also the fun of the beginner haha. Maybe I just worry about those things too soon.

@af1899 I don’t really have a wishlist yet. I’m still discovering the characters of the game. That being said, there’s one that I’d really want to have :

That’s Zara and she’s probably (at least for now) my favorite ship aesthetically wise. I’m SO upset that not only, it’s a event exclusive character, but she her last rerun ended ended the February 3rd. It was so close !

1 Like

I high-key feel that oml, I’m sorry to know tho, I also had a chance to get someone I really liked (Formidable) but failed to.

Nice pick, Zara even has a summer themed skin if you’d like to have a saving goal later on, the Wiki here lists the quotes also, if you want to know some things about her personality:

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Zara/Quotes#English_Server

1 Like

Didn’t know there’s an AL thread :fgo_gudako:

1 Like

I made it yesterday. :feh_nino: Figured it could be a good idea to have one.

1 Like

I see, was surprised since Azur Lane wasn’t really a thing on Gamepress anymore

1 Like

Nice thread @af1899
:catwave:

3 Likes

Oathed my girl today :fgo_jeannecheer:

2 Likes

Beautiful. :fgo_gaooo:

I’m keeping my free [Promise Ring] for when I get Dido. :ring::sparkles:

And we now have our own place to talk about the game also, so that’s nice. :catdance:

1 Like

Do you have dido yet?

1 Like

I wish. :fgo_seiba: @Master_Squalala got her quickly though.

On the plus side, those banners have been easy skips, I’m very close to 100 [Wisdom Cubes] so I’ll be ready for her once she gets a rate up. :zap::ice_cube:

2 Likes

If she’s already in the perma pool then I think she won’t appear in future rerun events, and you’ll have to use cubes in light construct to get her

1 Like

Ah R.I.P. … she’s on the regular pool, I confirmed the other day, welp, at least if I see a ship that takes 55m to be built, I’ll need to wait. :catdance: I’ll make a daily pull since I get back the spent [Wisdom Cube] due to a daily quest, I’d like to pull more on Light but only once I see a more interesting set of focus ships.

1 Like