The buff patch holy moly

It’s time for the return of the Axe God and Flan supremacy

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/7095064

1 Like

That fcking Flan buff Jesus Christ, she was already a pretty good unit for me but now she’s just Tywin but better.

Time to start fixing that scuffed Flan build of mine

Flan + Max book + Landy = bruh

1 Like

I’ve used mine since she came out for my Arena offense team with a Eda, double Lots cleave
But now if I speed tune my Eda a little bit now I don’t need double Lots anymore and run Vildred for a double cleave comp
Man that’s nasty

1 Like

Also Axe God being a Golden Bois counter is just hella dope
I really hope people are gonna use Axe God more now

1 Like

I was thinking of picking A lot for Domi recall, but now I don’t think I need him anymore

Time to choose between Celestial Mercedes, Catrissa, or Bad Angelica

1 Like

I already picked G!Purg, but now that I see the Flan buffs I really wished I went through my plan on getting BBK…

1 Like

G!Purg is extremely good simply because he boost your team CR when attacked. I used him when there aren’t any units Politis can take advantage of.

1 Like

I simply took him cause he makes my Wyvern runs easier lmao
Man, now I hope Straze is gonna be a cleaver with those Flan buffs out of the way it would be a blessing

1 Like

I still use Angelica + Idol as my CR pusher for Wyvern lol

Maybe I should get Sinless…

1 Like

i’m just happy that I can farm W11 faster now lmao

1 Like

I’m just gonna use Flan as Sigret yeet battery for Wyvern,

ATK + Crit Rate/Damage up is honestly absurd lol

And an extra turn soul burn on DEF Down

1 Like

btw waifu which artifact on Eda would you say is better now that I can cleave better with Flan still SoU or Kal’adra?

1 Like

SoU on Eda is a first for me, I’m thinking of using Violin on her for more buff strips if I get her in the future. Kal’adra is fine on Eda if you want to make Eda a DPS tho.

1 Like

I’ve mainly used SoU for Riolets on GW and some defenses, but since I got Kal’adra max limit broken a couple of days ago I was contemplating on switching.
So Kal’adra it’s, gotta get some artifact charms then

1 Like