The Conclusion of Epic of Remnant

With Salem’s final act releasing tonight, this will conclude the Epic of Remnant Arc for Fate/Grand Order.

As masters, we were able to witness the Phantom Incident, journey to the Subterranean Society, brave the Seven Swordmasters, and endure the Heretical Garden.

Several new servants have now joined our respective rosters, helping further our goal to defend humanity from the Demon God menace.

With all that in mind, let’s take a moment to review our adventures this year and share our perspectives on each. What better way to do that than with a series of polls?

I don’t imagine most people are going to have gotten through it all so soon, but I might as well set it up for the time being until then.

Note: This thread is bound to contain spoilers for any one of the pseudo-singularities. Advance at your own caution.

In terms of story and characters, which was your preferred pseudo-singularity?

• Shinjuku
  • Agartha
  • Shimousa
  • Salem

0 voters

In terms of gameplay, which was your preferred pseudo-singularity?

• Shinjuku
  • Agartha
  • Shimousa
  • Salem

0 voters

In terms of visual design and musical composition, which was your preferred pseudo-singularity?

• Shinjuku
  • Agartha
  • Shimousa
  • Salem

0 voters

In terms of the servants made available, which pseudo-singularity offered the best additions?

• Shinjuku
  • Agartha
  • Shimousa
  • Salem

0 voters

In terms of primary antagonists, which one was your favorite from each of the pseudo-singularities?

Note: Votes for the choices below will also count for the story’s respective Demon God Pillar, if applicable.

• James Moriarty (Shinjuku)
  • Scheherazade (Agartha)
  • Amakusa Shirou (Shimousa)
  • Abigail Williams/Sut-Typhon (Salem)

0 voters

Not sure about everyone else, but I look forward to Lostbelt since on the whole I greatly enjoyed this arc in all its aspects. Next year will be a great year for the game, I’m sure of it.

Feel free to discuss below the various things you liked and disliked about each adventure.

4 Likes

If anyone else has any idea for polls, let me know. Didn’t want to flood the original post with that much more, so I figured these were ideal enough.

Considered something like “which had the best new mobs” or the like, but as I’ve moved on I’ve tried to forget the horrors of the Orochi.

Which had the best boss battles? Best Allies? Villains?

I figure the former can be considered by the “gameplay” poll since that’s the meat of a singularity outside of the filler mobs.

Though, I could do something with the latter, since while three of them had Pillars, the true antagonists were the specific characters.

Note: And added!

I don’t know how to do polls, but:

Which was your favorite “color” event?

• Dancing with Jeanne and Altria Alters

• d’Eon and Astolfo cosplaying

• Judging the Kojiro-Musashi duel

• The Three Little Jeannes

(Or another, of course.)

2 Likes

I’m Argatha all the way except for the villain part

1 Like

That’s actually a good question. I’m not sure which would be my favorite. Perhaps the judging since that itself was so integral to the plot and purpose of Shimousa, though dancing with Jalter will forever be such a wholesome event <3

The ever-elusive individual who actually enjoyed Agartha, interesting.

Then again, it’s doing way better in the polls than I expected so far. Nice to see.

I’m Agartha all the way as well. Shinjuku was long winded but fine, Shimousa was pretty good and Salem is the first singularity I’ve skipped pretty much most of the cut scenes in since Okeanos.

1 Like

Oh hey, I found it. Here ya go, have fun.

What was your favorite “color” event?

• Dancing with Jeanne and Altria Alters
  • d’Eon and Astolfo cosplaying
  • Judging the Kojiro-Musashi duel
  • The Three Little Jeannes

0 voters

2 Likes

I’ve actually not touched agartha (will let you know when resistance rider “graces” my chaldea, as that’s the only way I’d ever bother) or shimousa (plan to do this, bad timings with irl things have just prevented me from starting) yet

Is there a particular reason why?

Also, really annoyed he’s story-locked. Him being freely available would do well to free up this stagnant 3* pool.

because I’d like to keep him far the ■■■■ away from my chaldea for as long as possible, and I do story banner rolls on rare occasions

Sounds like you’re not too keen on the game adding the chance of 3x Mana Prisms to your story rolls then, lol.

much as I’d like to avoid him as long as possible, I still can’t bring myself to burn any new servants

and barring one instance, any not np5 already to boot

edit: wait

rare prisms

lmao

Oh, yikes. The late hours are starting to kick in. If only… if only…

1 Like

So this is the last EoR singularity? I here alot about lost belt, but is it really that great?

Yep, Salem is the last one.

I don’t play in JP and do what I can to avoid story information, so I wont know for sure how good Lostbelt is until I play it. From what I’ve seen and heard regarding those who have experienced it, they’re on par if not better than the story in Epic of Remnant, especially the third and fourth ones.

iirc, sin was urobuchi, right?

I believe so, which would explain the widespread appeal, at least in JP.

iirc, he was chosen as the writer because of his popularity in china as well

especially since they wanted to do that lostbelt right by the chinese populace