The Duo/Harmonized I wanna see

This just hit me and I couldn’t find the thread to stick it. I wanna see red sword Lucina taking the lead, and with Ike and a big mofo shield to defend her with (and bash the enemies) while she does the fighting.

I love the pairing of these two and like many I use them together occasionally in AR. I think it would be a fun twist. If IS was better at storytelling (At least FEH) I’d be even more excited to see what they would come up with for a storyline .

By that same token, Kronya and either Hector or Lilina, since that is another often sighted pair in AR, and might make an interesting Duo/harmonized. Any other big AR pairs we often see I am forgetting about?

3 Likes

SO a Harmonized not duo?

2 Likes

Either or. My point was more about the units. I’ll adjust the titl.

But I personally prefer duo!

3 Likes

LuCiNa AlReAdY hAs A hArMoNiC aLt

But fr that sounds cute
Tbh any harmonic/duo pairing is already adorable from the start so I’ll gladly take that

8 Likes

I PRAY since Marth got the back end of the horse that Lucina will still get a lead someday.

3 Likes

I want to see

Pherae’s Trio: Eliwood (w/ Ninian holding Infantile Roy) Lance Infantry w/ Adaptive Damage

Harmonized Tacticians: Claude (w/PoR or RD Soren) Green Tome Flier w/ Adaptive Damage

2 Likes

Well, for some duo/harmonic pairs I wouldn’t mind seeing… something like Ryoma and Shiro. Something along those lines, see a bit more interaction with characters as the parenting Fates was… shall we say, not recommended. I wouldn’t mind some pairings that tie in with other games like the whole Halloween Ninian & Tiki pair, as that ties in with Lyn’s and Tiki’s conversation in Fire Emblem Warriors. Idk, I’m more of a Duo guy myself than Harmonized but idc either way really.

2 Likes

For duos, I want to see Ike with either Mist, Ranulf, or Elincia. If he gets a harmonic, probably him with Dimitri or someone who’s a mercenary. Or someone else who likes helping people, idk

I’d love to see Ike with Ephraim at one point, but the latter has a duo already. Warriors sequel when so they can have a support convo

As for other duos, hmm… Reinhardt/Olwen (or Kempf for memes), Cordelia/Sumia, Leo/Takumi, Sakura/Elise… there are lots of possibilities

6 Likes

For Duo, I honestly want to see a Odin/Leo duo because I personally think that would be hilarious. For Harmonized, I don’t really know what I want to see

3 Likes

Claude and Soren? Do you want to kill every last one of my orbs???

Same with the Ike and Dimitri mentioned above. So much badass good boi together. 10/10.

Seriously guys. Trying to save orbs here (+ Ike and Dimitri would cause so much hate too, probably, and I love to read online chaos LOL

… huh, who said that!? It wasn’t me. hides the popcorn )

5 Likes

I still dream of the Owain x Odin harmonized. Just imagine the possibilities.

6 Likes

My hand hungers!

2 Likes

for duos my main want is a Ferdinand and Dorothea duo, preferably dancing, for harmonized I think duke aegir and Oliver as a noble duo and Dorothea and leanne/reyson as a singing duo would be awesome

5 Likes

MCorrin and Iago duo because it would be ■■■■■■■ funny.

If we ever do another “young” banner, Julius and Julia could be nice.

7 Likes

Julius and Julia don’t work as a Duo, Seliph and Julia are sadly more likely to be a duo

…I think they meant Julius and Julia as kids before Julius turned the way he is.

I think it’d be an interesting duo to see

7 Likes

Yeah, they said a “young” banner so most likely meant when they were kids

5 Likes

Or Baby 1st Generation Units

Like the Hector and baby Lilina, a chrom and baby Lucina would be kinda awesome

But the scale would be off, just like with Hector + Lilina