15 Likes

Noooo Rin
How could you

6 Likes

I wonder what Bow will change it to :thinking:

1 Like

krabs

8 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

13 Likes

by changing my PFP.

on a real note, it couldnt be the same forever, its not special if it was

6 Likes

tenor%20(23)

2 Likes

Wait

What’s happening

5 Likes

Rin & Bow had a deal where if Rin kept her previous profile picture, Bow would keep his title of Gay Mod.
And Rin just switched her profile picture & @.ed Bow :thinking:

9 Likes

IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

Oh

Rip gay mod

4 Likes

The gates have been opened, the chains are gone.

I’m free at last :tooobin:

16 Likes

I HATE IT SO MUCH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4 Likes

Is ok

Its not like you’ll ever let any new member forget that I’m gay

3 Likes

You need to pull a Bob Knight and start throwing some chairs across a basketball court.

2 Likes

Does this mean you’re straight now

2 Likes

IT’S NOT OK, IT’S TERRIBLE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

6 Likes

How do you feel about being free :birbpeek:

2 Likes

NO HE’S GAY, DON’T BE SWAYED, EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS A LIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7 Likes

It’s going to be a subject of debate for centuries to come. Future historians will be wringing each other’s necks over it

7 Likes