The entirety of Three Houses is getting leaked and datamined-

Oooooh
Should I go to the shop before Friday ? :royyes:

1 Like

I think it’s too late now.

1 Like

Well either the other stores didn’t follow because they didn’t want to be accused of anything, either they followed because they wanted to get the fans too. And that second one did happen once for a Pokémon game so that’s why I’m saying :v

1 Like

It’s not like I’m even using social media anymore. This place takes all my time. So I’m good :+1: but hey, thanks for the warning.

1 Like

This is way too true for me…

1 Like

It’s worth it though, right? Better here than elsewhere.

Also, neat new pfp. Looking fine.

1 Like

Yeah I guess so…

And thanks! I’m so excited for the game. Only three more days!!!
Also, Petra best three houses girl!!!

I hope you enjoy it! I can’t say I agree, but I’ll just use this pic I ripped off of thehalohedgehog. (Don’t tell them I took it :eyes:)

2 Likes

Hehehe…
@Thehalohedgehog

I took it as well…

2 Likes

Then why’d you blow my cover :feh_notlikethis:

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Me too , I’m not a "social person "
Mainly because I don’t like /understand trendy/popular or famous things, I find them particularly cringe or stupid :catsupine:

Same!
People are stupid!

2 Likes

Exept here, really, why I should waste my time with people who I have any similarities and who are annoying to me?

Exactly!

1 Like

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU’VE VIOLATED THE LAW! PAY THE COURT A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE! YOUR STOLEN GOODS ARE NOW FORFEIT! Nah it’s cool man

Ah man oblivion and Skyrim are great

2 Likes

I still haven’t played either…

Yes they are. I was just playing some Oblivion last night.

tenor
I’m honestly a little surprised you have at least tried Skyrim since Bethesda made sure it was on damn near everything XD