The FGO Off Topic Thread

Seeing as this forum has a set of Posters (myself included) who just love to derail every thread we can with off topic discussion, I thought maybe we should have a thread for Off-topic conversations!

By posting off topic conversations here you will actually be on topic! Try to stay on topic and you will be off topic which means you are actually on topic!!! This thread is actually impossible to derail!!!

So I dare you try and Derail this thread! Bwahaha! Not even Nero could derail this thread with her imperial privilege !!!

2 Likes

And if you somehow do manage to derail this thread may all your rolls be filled with Scheherazades and Fions…

Unless you like those two then may they never grace your Chaldea!

2 Likes

If the topic is being off topic, then there is no topic, ergo talking about the topic means it’s aleady derailed

2 Likes

No, no, you’ve got it wrong. This is the “Off Topic Thread” where we talk about being off topic. Talking about anything that has nothing to do with “being off topic” would be considered a derail.

But the entire point is to try and derail this thread by being on topic! Cause that means you are off topic!

So even if you derail the tread you aren’t derailing the thread!

1 Like

oh, I love derailing treads

1 Like

You are totally on topic! Meaning you are derailing this thread!

Good job!!!

1 Like

What’s wrong with you guys? Can you just being off topic so we can on topic but instead you can’t being on topic while you’re off topic… :face_with_head_bandage:

Feel free! Just don’t derail the derailing!

1 Like

Quit derailing this thread with your on-topic talk about being off topic!!!

1 Like

This thread is too derailed, let me fix it.

• cats
  • dogs

0 voters

1 Like

Sharks> dogs> cats

FIGHT ME!!!

Oh well, it can’t be helped :fgo_pout:

it just recently occurred to me that I got 1-ticket summer helena on her real life basis’ birthday

which of course also means that her solo rate up day basically started on her birthday

pretty neat, if probably coincidental!

1 Like

cats>foxes>sharks>dogs

1 Like

Just watched Babylonia Ep 0. Holy moly is this a Lostbelt reference? Hinako and Scandinavia were supposed to first appear in Lostbelt 3 and Lostbelt 4 respectively LOL
PNG
PNG

2 Likes

babylonia ep0 was basically a fanservice special lol

though didn’t romani not tell mash about her condition in-game? I could’ve sworn that was a major subplot point

not that I’m super bothered, since adaptions can do different things at times

2 Likes

No need to delete!

I just thought it would be funny to start a thread like this with a joke about all our off-topic talk! Kind of an ice breaker if you will.

So do feel free to discuss anything or just talk!

1 Like

the ultimate trash talk thread :rofl:

2 Likes

Eh, i thought we are typing