The FGO Thanksgiving Special! 2021 Roll Thread: TIME 4 QUICK 2 BUSTER 1 ARTS :fgo_daishouri: :fgo_scathachblush:

FINALLY!
IT’S TIME~~~!!!

Welcome to The FGO Thanksgiving Special! 2021 Roll Thread!

We’ve been discussing, predicting, hoping, anticipating and waiting to find out which servants will be the “honored” ones to have rate-ups for the past several weeks.
For players wanting to follow-up :
Thanksgiving Banner 2021 - Fate/Grand Order / FGO Discussion - GamePress Community
The FGO Thanksgiving Special! 2021 Predictions/Discussion - Fate/Grand Order / FGO Fluff - GamePress Community

“[Un]Fortunately?” the hopes and desires have[n’t] been fulfilled for NA players.
MUCH SALT? or SUGAR? The verdict is yours!

With a bit of a “surprise” :fgo_illyablink:, this year’s TG line-up is:

Extra

Extra

Extra

Extra

Extra

Extra

Extra

So, 7 servants (5 limited). Hmmm… where is my Queen Medb???!!! :fgo_medb:

NO RATE-UP GACHA CRAFT ESSENCES!
Another “great?” chance for players to attempt in getting Black Grail or/and Kaleidoscope CEs.

SUMMON SCHEDULE :

Of course, everyone is very welcome to share their thoughts and arts for the rate-up servants; whether it be their waifu :heart_eyes: or husbando :kissing_heart:.

More importantly!
Don’t forget to share your summon experiences!!!
Sharing is caring! haha
:fgo_ishtarwink:

ROLL FOR LOVE :heart:

Hope everyone ends their rolling session with a big happy smile on their faces!!!
:smiley:

Happy Holidays! (especially to players celebrating Thanksgiving)

GOOD LUCK with your rolls!!!

May the gacha god BLESS all players!!!

Now, GO for "THE SSR TURKEY :bowling:” BUT DON’T HIT THE TURKEY :turkey: !!!

ENJOY!!!
:fgo_spaceishtarwink:

42 Likes

Nice thread and best of luck to everyone!

I am rolling for

So
:fgo_daishouri:

40 Likes

2 tickets and a dream :fgo_scathachlove:

But if I can’t get Shishou here (and it’s almost certain she won’t show up), I’ll at least roll for her during her fest next year and play as her in Extella Link in the meantime :feh_flaynyay:

32 Likes

Now I don’t have to wait for her sudden return next year(?) to try for Okita NP2. I forget when she finally returned . She was my first SSR and the OG of my favorite servant. I really want more NP levels on her. Heres hoping.

Good luck to anyone who tries for any of these servants.

18 Likes

Finally, some news. Hope the Xmas Event is sooner rather than end of the week. Scat is an interesting target, Jack is part of the ones you can get next Anny with a ticket.

I guess I’d say this is unfortunate(?) for me, lol. Was hoping there wouldn’t be much to tempt me on the TK banner, but here we are with 5 of them very much tempting me.

I’d love an extra NP level on both Scathatch and Nero, I’d love a copy of Okita, and I’m very tempted by both Moriarty (he’s been a favorite of mine since Shinjuku but I don’t think I’ve actually rolled for him yet), and Reines (I really enjoyed her in the Case Files event).

Currently I don’t have much in the way of SQ or tickets (and I’d like to not spend too much with Brorion and Europa looming), so we’ll see who (if any) I roll for and get, but yeah, this is less than ideal in a good way, I guess?

Anyway, as ever, best of luck to everyone rolling when the banner finally drops, and I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving when it comes (and hopefully your desired Servant[s] will come too!)!!

5 Likes

Moriarty?

Ah Dammit

I need Ozy and now Moriarty is added to the mix

Someone kill me, I just got back from a short Mental Health break and the game is already attacking me directly for 4000 LP in Speed Duels

5 Likes

Personally I would try to roll for her and save some for Castoria later.

forgot the sauce, sorry.

Anybody knows, what catalyst to roll for her ?(For Meme Sake Ofc) :fgo_scathachsmug: :fgo_scathachsleep: :fgo_scathachlove:

16 Likes

I’m already beginning to save for Reines’s banner next year, so this is somewhat of a surprise. I’ve hardly anything to my name right now but I’ve got nothing to lose shooting my shot here

Here’s hoping for the best

13 Likes

I’m going to go all in on Scathach, I’ve got 110q, 18 tickets and a dream.
(God, I really want something to use my embers on before Christmas)

9 Likes

I was already sure that i’d be skipping thanksgiving banner for 2021 but then reines appeared

Got 90 SQ and 10 tix which is not enough but try i shall.

6 Likes

heath-ledger-and-here-we-go

I knew it. I felt this in my gacha bondaged soul a few weeks ago. Time to erase my savings once again~
:fgo_shishook:

A few Shishou stuff~

Sauce

Sauce

Sauce

Dead links. Artist’s Reroi/Leroi

@dimitrisnoodlehair
Scathach at home:
:fgo_bblaugh:

Sauce

G’luck to us all, ladies and gentlemen~
:fgo_scathachlove:

31 Likes

Can’t believe we’re getting some of the best AUs so early, i love it

Okita NP2 is as tempting as always but i’ll pass, need to save a lot for next year.

Good luck with your rolls :fgo_daishouri: :fgo_scathachlove:

5 Likes

Will throw my tickets at Caster Nero ; it’s the only Umu girl I’m missing. :fgo_umu:

Depending on how it goes, might throw a bit at Shishou too. :fgo_scathachlove:

4 Likes

I was originally going to wait ubtil Scathachfest next year but

why wait?
Excited to blow my sq and fail, but I got a bit of fund reinforcement recently :fgo_insane:

18 Likes

Looks like the banner is running until the end of the 4th, so there’ll be some days of dual or all rate-ups.

I considered rolling for her now, but then remembered I’m gonna roll the Rider banner on NY GSSR precisely because I don’t have any of those Riders there as of now. Plus, I doubt I’d use her much until her Interlude anyway so I might as well wait until then.

Considering how the banner, half-AP dailies and extra master missions run until the end of the 4th, I’m afraid Nightingmas won’t drop until the 5th or 6th, so another 2 as-good-as-dead weeks… and I’m already suffering from a mild boreout right now :unamused:

5 Likes

I was looking at the Rider GSSR on NY for her too, but I’m not against changing plans if she does come through for me

Your logic is sound

3 Likes

I’ve haven’t rolled Gacha in quite a while as I’ve been saving for NY but NP3 (currently NP2) Nero Caster has been a low key goal so may roll a little. Nero has usually been kind to me in her various forms in the past so I have some hope.

Nothing else interests me here thankfully but good luck to all rollers :fgo_bbsmile:

7 Likes

Considering how the banner, half-AP dailies and extra master missions run until the end of the 4th, I’m afraid Nightingmas won’t drop until the 5th or 6th, so another 2 as-good-as-dead weeks… and I’m already suffering from a mild boreout right now :unamused:
[/quote]

This makes me very sad. I noticed they didn’t put a date down. Worst case, I was hoping this Friday, but a whole nother week after that. Not sure I can do Bones runs for 2 more weeks. This is making me want to put fgo down having a month of non events.

so it starts wednesday night or tuesday morning? either way, this is the latest a thanksgiving banner has ever started…

9 Likes