The future queen of Jötunheimer, +10 Dagr showcase

Dagr is one of my favorite characters in Feh. She’s my favorite OC and ranks up there with some of my favorites in FE as a whole in spite of Feh’s weak writing. When we first saw the book V trailer she immediately caught my attention, and meeting her in the story solidified her as a favorite for me. So once she was released as a unit I knew she was going to be a +10 goal of mine. And here we are 8 of months later and I can finally say she’s done! I’ve got a few builds to show off, so let’s get into it.

Main build, general purpose. What she was already running most of the time.

Arena, a bit more supportive. Would also probably pair well with Nott.

And a bright shrine soaker in AR. She’d probably use this on my team with save Arden and Fjorm, so losing DC is less of an issue there. May put Mila on there too so both shrines would be covered, and also boosting both defenses for the armors.

Even though it took more orbs and money than I had hoped, and I saw Eitri’s smug face more times than I expected, I’m still happy to say she’s done! Now to wait and she if she’ll be getting a new years alt and drain my orbs there too in about a month lol.

39 Likes

Yay!

Congrats Halo, goal complete :fgo_serenityay:

13 Likes

:feh_dagrsmile: :feh_faedance:

9 Likes

Thanks!

8 Likes

Congrats Halo! Glad you were able to +10 her this banner!

now show us the +10 eitri that showed up before those last merges /

12 Likes

Thanks!

I actually got enough for +8, so that’s not even far off… Thinking I’ll do this with her, maybe go for the last 2 merges in January.

14 Likes

Way to go Halo! :catclap:
Glad this banner wasn’t too rough on you :feh_dagrsmile: :feh_crazyeitri:

8 Likes

Thanks man!

8 Likes

Congrats brother, she looks good! Fury 4 seems a great idea for soaking especially with save balls

7 Likes

Thanks! I figured giving her that and RS for arena from my spare F!Byleth wasn’t the worst idea out there. Although I did actually forget she already had Aether, probably wouldn’t have done it if I had remembered tbh lol… still not the end of the world!

8 Likes

you are ready… Raise your axe and come at me, Dagr!

14 Likes

OMG WILL YOU FAVORITE THESE UNITS PLEASE?! :catcry:

13 Likes

thank you

11 Likes

You are going to kill Noodles one of these days :catsob:

9 Likes

I’ve already planned the funeral :feh_elisad:

9 Likes

What? I have everyone sorted by level so naturally if I’m considering foddering anyone for anything I scroll straight to the bottom.

5 Likes

Always good to have a safety net though :catclap:

8 Likes

#bitchgate?

1 Like

Poor Nott doesn’t realize how well her sister counters her lol. Weapon triangle advantage and turns the debuffs Nott gives into buffs for herself. Granted Nott wins with my main build since Dagr lacks her summoner support and her A and C are useless here. But switching her A to her base works.

If I ever get another B!Marianne, her unity is absolutely going to Dagr. And since that banner is guaranteed to rerun eventually, I may have a shot at some point. Although seeing spd/res form them might not be a bad idea to use that myself…

8 Likes

Congratulations Halo hope you enjoy your lady abs.

6 Likes