THE GODDESS HAS SMILED UPON ME

I used my Tempest orbs to try pulling for some more Edelgard copies, and…well…

!!!

AHHHHHHHH!

She’s so close now! I’m now heavily debating buying the Lethe pack and going hard for that last El that I need.

19 Likes

Do it

Do it for the emperor

6 Likes

Spectacular. :feh_edelsmug:

4 Likes

SHE’S HOME!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

23 Likes

tenor

FOR THE EMPEROR!

9 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Congrats! Hope she does you proud!

4 Likes

YEAH!

2 Likes

Beautiful :feh_bigbeauty:
If I could get a Thrasir that’d be lovely

5 Likes

I’m so happy right now! I mean, my bank accpunt isn’t; but I am!

Sorry. That was probably me.

5 Likes

Funny enough I got my first one as a pity breaker yesterday on the NY banner. Not even mad since I was torn between that banner and pulling for her on the legendary.
Her right now.

Planned builds

2 Likes

Now comes the next question. Do I want to

1. Use my leftover orbs to try and get rid of W!Sothis’ RES bane?
  2. Use my leftover orbs to try and get a single NY!Alfonse? I’m not gonna go for merges.
  3. Hoard my leftover orbs for later?
2 Likes

You gotta do that space marine justice!!! THY EMPEROR DEMANDS IT!

5 Likes

On that last one, I’d go with Brazen A/D instead of A/D +2 if you’re gonna be using Wrath. They sync better, and you’d be gaining a lot more Bonfire damage overall than with +2.

Just my two cents, though.

2 Likes

True. The biggest problem I see is actually getting into wrath range. That defense means she won’t actually take much damage from physical units, and I think mages would probably kill her since she’s kinda slow.

Wierd lookin’ Sothis, there, FEH. :feh_elisad:

3 Likes

Well, if you have Fallen Berkut, he could be used. That said, I’ve never really had many problems getting her down into Brazen range. Especially against Dragons. Then again, I have SI, but even wirhout that it’s still a valid concern. A lot of people apparently use Deperation for their B slot on her, or you could go ham with a Lull as well. It could even help her survive some mages it’s a SPD Lull.

:feh_elisad: The RNG Goddess blessings were for the Empress it seems.

I really don’t trust any banner with rate lower 4% with 200 orbs anymore.

Despite having +10 Raven and +5 Ross as my main axe users, I wonder if I should invest in my own +Atk/-Spd Edelgard.

3 Likes

It was worth a shot. I only wanted to get rid of her Bane. And after pulling two Alfonses in the same circle, I decided to go with it. I still have about a minth to grind free gems, since I’m done spending for a while.

Kinda sucks that I got so many pitybreakers, though.
Echidna (I welcome this one), Surtr, Silque (again, I’m okay with her. +ATK: not ideal, but I want her), and Myrrh.

As for your axe dilemma, I’d say it depends on whether or not you use Raven and Ross frequently. Even then, I’d say that Raven fits as a skirmisher, Ross as more of a tank, but Edelgard is somewhere in between. I’d call her either a Bruiser or a nuke, depending on the build. She’s capable of massive burst damage, but Ross has better bulk and Raven has more flat damage at the cost of lower defenses (unless you run Close Call and/or Pavise).

2 Likes

I do use Raven and Ross quite frequently both with premium fodder as you mentioned (Close Call and DC+ Lull respectively).

But Axe Infantry are my favorite classes so I wouldn’t mind having Edelgard as a physical bruiser.

Sturdy Impact + Lull Atk/Def + Bonfire sounds good on her when I get the fodder.

4 Likes