The Good, the Bad and the Infected [A Wanderer in the Wind] Roll Thread

Hello ladies and gentlemen! It is the long awaited continuation for Kazimierz lore. I reread through the news clips in Maria Nearl event page, and Fartooth was namedropped quite a lot! She was supposed to join Maria in 2v2 against the Sarkaz twin knights, but it was reported that she got into a fistfight with fans of another club and disappeared. I look forward to hearing her side of the story.

It is the calm before the storm, as no doubt a good number of people are skipping this banner for the upcoming limited banner. Nevertheless, roll for the cool niche operators. Roll because the upcoming limited banner has its own pity count. Do it for the memes and thighs. Roll the dice in the simulations. Do it because Discobot granted you the luck of the draw!

@discobot fortune

Art/Memes

Meme text by me, source for the original picture

Source

Source

Source

7 Likes

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy, try again

1 Like

Will people be interested in this thread

@discobot fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

1 Like

I’m interested, at least, both Fartooth and Ashlock are my target since last year :fgo_shutensip:, it’s a shame that they don’t have many arts compared to others

Source

Source

Source

Source

7 Likes

Fartooth banner was the point in time I finally caved, and started checking all upcoming CN operators. In a way that means Fartooth is the operator I have been waiting the longest for.

Also yeah finding art for them is hard. I might have to try my hand at this commissioning art thing.

3 Likes

Aiming for guarantee wouldn’t hurt :ak_lappdumb:

4 Likes

It can’t be help that CN made fun of her long legs + underwhelming performance, she has good skill but got limited by her archetype alot makes her only target at mob most of the time, and her banner was right before CN 2.5 anniversary so its revenue was even lower than Mountain :fgo_gudako:

But nonetheless, I’ll M6 her cuz I like Fartooth

Source

6 Likes

I’m going to roll because I decided to have every operator on my account. But sometimes the lore behind these characters peaks my interest to where they become regulars on my stage clears. The art helps too of course.

3 Likes

At the very least I will pull until the guaranteed 5* (As with all banners), but I might pull more because of Fartooth being the first in the archetype, and because of their unique kit.

Edit: I meant Ashlock, being the first in the archetype.
Nonetheless, I will still pull extra to get either of the two.

2 Likes

Another off rate for guarantee :catlie:

4 Likes

Did one 10-pull. Nothing good :ak_sad:

4 Likes

Yup, watching others roll is the most enjoyable for me :fgo_bbsmile:

4 Likes

Good start.

We on FIRE!

Now he’s Pot 2 and 10 DP, that means he can get Gravel DEF boost. Nice.

My one max pot gacha 5/6 star… :fgo_meltangry:

Oh no…

Massive Ws

Fine by me…

Ag this point, without enough orundum to pop another 10 pull, I decided to just use up to my 5 single tickets to attempt to receive Ashlock.

4 tickets Later:

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOO :fgo_gaooo:

8 Likes

Also, the FIRST PULL:

Another one:

1 Like

Reporting in
Start spending 36 single tickets
4th ticket

Off to a great start, or so I thought
Ran out of 36 tickets, buy more ticket from shop
43rd ticket :fgo_robinstare:

Pot 4 Verna kek, onto multi ticket
2nd multi

Total dmg was 64 rolls, not bad but it could be better :feh_elisad:

10 Likes

109 pulls

I got Fartooth around 38 pulls but I was aiming for Ashlock as well which, yes, took 109 pulls to get one copy.

I ended up damaging my yellow certs and OP (which is only supposed to be for skins) to get that far.

I wont be rolling anyone for the next 6 months till the end of time. :ak_chen:

7 Likes

Oh jeez I’m nervous. I think my last non limited 6 star was during Carnelian banner so I must be really close to pity, at least 40 pulls since then.

Oof, starting off with very flashy results but nothing I want (Edit: Oh wait, Silence is now my first Max pot 6 star)

Still no Ashlock

Blue ballin

Double oof, at least I got Ashlock

YEAH BOI, BIRD IS THE WORD

One of each in 60 pulls. I could burn through my single tickets, buuuut… This is what the tokens are for.

7 Likes

I threw a 10, I would have rolled more but,

I don’t know if I’ll raise her though, like the look of her six star counterpart, maybe I can find use for both

Also, I’m still here, sorry no rerun challenge/draft/disco thread - kinda busy

6 Likes

Take your time. Honestly I’ve been busy too.

2 Likes