The Heretical Salem chapter discussion

New chapter of Epic of the Remnant have been release so as usual state your opinion on the storyline, funny moment, epic moment, hard fight and boss battle

Who is the main antagonist of the singularity?

Mash: It’s likely a Demon Pillar!
Da Vinci: I concur.
Holmes: Quite so.
Geronimo: ahem
Bluestacks_rkRRYJws5u

30 Likes

clicks Salem chapter
Sees Sanson as the first character
Done. Sold. 10/10

9 Likes

his accent kinda make me laugh.

His voice is actually quite soothing for me. Its so smooth and gentle to listen to.

Mata Hari : Remember, we’re supposed to be entertainers now, so you can’t get angry no matter what they say to you
Sanson : I know. But I can’t help being French.

What the hell are you trying to say DW :fgo_illya: ?

16 Likes

Isn’t it Heretical? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m having fun trying to imagine how the hell they’re putting up that second play with only a few people. :rofl:

JDASL: Sees Ozy, Karna, and Tama …Um, they don’t have anything to do with fire, right?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That Jeanne theatrical scene is so funny XD​:joy::joy::joy::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

The Jeannes play felt like a Carnival Phantasm episode, I loved it.

Funny story to share:
During the last of the 3 battIes I got crit way too many times so at the end it was 65k HP Jeanne vs a lone Tamamo

Not even close

8 Likes

I just got to the Jeanne play myself and I find it funny how Jalter was the only sane one from the three of them.

2 Likes

On the last gimmick showdown with the 3 little jigs, Santa Lily 1-shot my def buffed ibaraki. I had to use CS since my back lines are casters. XD

I’m almost at the end of Chapter 2 (so…almost at the timelock).

That Jeanne play was hilarious. I love Jalter’s lines.

I’m happy to see Medea (or any FSN/Zero servant, for that matter) in an actual story chapter…

ALSO THIS HAS ROBIN SO AUTOMATICALLY FAVE EOR SINGULARITY

2 Likes

Manage to complete it with Merlin (2030) - Edison (2030) - support Raikou without revive. Backline were unleveled casters. Atlas Mystic Code.
It was close though, Jalter hits hard.

Agreed with you there although for my case it was Sanson. Finally seeing my boy having a part in the story felt great.

2 Likes
Summary

I wonder what you’ll say after Chapter 3.

Three Jeannes were good.

2 Likes

Well, we know from the prologue it’s not actually Medea…

I have my suspicions though.

Think it’s kind of weird everyone was just on board with Nezha too…assuming something’s up there as well.

Edit: Yup, suspicion confirmed.

Funny thing about sending peeps to the underworld…guess where she told Odysseus to go after leaving Aeaea?

Salem has Cat Caster.
Nothing more to say. I have yet to start all of this, but i give it already 10 / 10.
Exactly like i will give 10 / 10 to Anastasia Singularity. Why? Because it has a Cat inside.

…an Angry Cat, to be more precise.

immagine

But let’s not loose the focus. What matter now is that here in Salem there is a Cat who can cast spells. Nothing more to say. 10 / 10

2 Likes

I dunno. I think it was Robin that already established she was a Chaldea freshman. I think the devs/writers just did a terrible job at introducing her. You don’t have to get your own mission like Parvati, but it’d be nice if she actually had a welcoming scene aside from just popping up unannounced as part of the rayshifting party.

Might just be a little frustrated because I actually like Ne Zha as a figure and they seemed more like an afterthought than a planned inclusion, at least at the start.

2 Likes