13 Likes

8 Likes

Cool

3 Likes

BE6A656D-E567-49C3-81DE-9279181083D0

8 Likes

:feh_babyseliph:

4 Likes

Well the thread is always very active so i don’t think mentions are needed? I see everyone has already found it

8 Likes

I’m already prepared to get 846 Phina and 0 Eyvel on the Form banner

9 Likes

:feh_babyseliph: :feh_babyseliph: :feh_babyseliph: :feh_babyseliph: :feh_babyseliph: :feh_babyseliph:

5 Likes

I like watching this thread, it’s entertaining :feh_popcorrin:

5 Likes

Same here :feh_truestory:

7 Likes

Part of the job of this thread is to spread the Jugdral hype and I see it’s working!

6 Likes

Hello :feh_annawave:

I may have never played the Jugdral games but I’m just here to say hi and for some Lewyn appreciation :fgo_ereshlove:

source

I’m hoping the Jugdral games get a remake or a port sometime so I can play them, since I’m not big on emulators personally. For now I’ll just admire the characters and what I hear of the story :feh_babyseliph:

10 Likes

Still hoping for Leif/Nanna or Ares/Lene on bridal. Even if it’s probably a long shot

13 Likes

No way they’re gonna recognize any couples :feh_elisad:
I wish though

9 Likes

We are missing a Thracia Harmonized Hero and Leif/Nanna could count as being from Genealogy and Thracia so there’s hope for them this year :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

I don’t think Gen 2 has any seasonal ( I don’t count the duo because they’re glorified cheerleaders) so that would be nice

I want an alt for my girl Lana :weary:

8 Likes

Linoan my dotter :catcry:

6 Likes

I want Lana

But yeah, besides Lene in the back of a Harmonized there are no Gen two seasonals although Ishtar really should have been counted as one

8 Likes

Nuns and war do NOT mix!

7 Likes