Sakura Saber = Okita

4 Likes

shook

I was always meant to stan

3 Likes

My mind just processed that the girl in the picture is Okita, I’m slow today

but why is she naked

4 Likes

I had forgotten to make my mandatory post here, SMH.

I finished a surprise post and wanted to share it here for anyone that missed it. :pleading_face:
But because that’s where I mainly wrote my dedicatory to the game, I was up until 4 in the morning working on the finishing touches despite knowing I had classes at 9 a.m. keepincool

In any case, happy anniversary FE4. :catdance:

4 Likes

Twitter

5 Likes

I also forgot to add this “meme” to the thread but…

I might start another run just because it’s the anniversary but I also want to finish Secret of Evermore. :feh_maethink:

@fe_paint from Twitter made this.

5 Likes

I Toooobin’d earlier and posted this in the wrong thread, oops :feh_tooobin:

Happy birthday FE4 :feh_babyseliph:

8 Likes

She’s getting this bread

Kaswooshle

8 Likes

Twitter

7 Likes

So… I found this artist on Twitter yesterday when browsing my feed, I adore their style and how they did Deirdre:

:arrow_up: Drawn by: @mikumooooon6 (Twitter)

I also found this:

:arrow_up: Drawn by: @elimu_mu (Twitter)

:pleading_face::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Just finished the Thracia HoF

It took until the tenth level for Wargod’s Tome to show up for Saias. But once it did, he was my hard carry

I’m not sure what C skill I should try to snag for him or what else I should change. I had no plans for him and Osian, I just grabbed the rarest skills offered that they could use

3 Likes

Who’s gonna be the forma :eyes:

I’m thinking of Saias, although I’d love to merge Mareeta and Osian loves spooking me

3 Likes

I’m going to get both of them since I have some spare souls. I really want to merge up Saias so this will save me some Grails and Osian will be at +6 with this. I already have a +10 Tanya and… this may sound strange but I don’t want to merge up Mareeta. She’s already really good without high merges or investment so one merge to get rid of a bane is enough for me.

3 Likes

Petra posted the Deirdre one in the post above yours actually - What funny timing, but Deirdre is bae so I don’t mind seeing more of her :fgo_davinci:

And these are cute

Hoshigokure

Twitter

8 Likes

Waiting for new Brigid fanart on the anni like

7 Likes

This is how my Osian is after using all my torches and clearing chamber 20 :catdance:

Spiral and Spd/Res Solo (or any other breath skill) didn’t want to show up :catroll:

Mareeta’s lv 10 with no skills, Tanya’s lv 34 with Atk/Res Bond 4 and nothing else, and Saias is lv 20

3 Likes

:fgo_ereshpeek:

Might be stealing some build ideas from this

2 Likes

As soon she gets Flashing Blade 4, I swear I will build the others properly :feh_altinawink:

I will get her forma too :3

3 Likes