The Jugdral Thread Part 6: Detour in the Skies - No Doubles, Bitch. :feh_lewynleave: :feh_leifjoy:

Especially TMS, although I have a feeling that banner was meant to be a one time thing

6 Likes

Yeah

Which is dumb if it was, considering they also have TMS characters votable for CYL :catroll:

5 Likes

Maybe they felt they had to since there are characters from it in Heroes?

Or maybe I’m wrong and there’s a chance Yashiro and Ayaha will to be added

6 Likes

I think the reason they haven’t been adding heroes from tms is to not run out of them since the cast is so small, like when they delayed the sov banner for a lot of time or when they used less popular characters for awakening (Mustafa was on the banner)

5 Likes

They could still give one of the characters already in an alt or do something like Fallen Ayaha. TMS got one banner almost two years ago and has had absolutely nothing since, despite their perfect potential for a Harmonic unit. Caeda with Tsubasa would have been so much better than the Harmonic she got

3 Likes

What a time

5 Likes

I’m still really not into TMS at all. Feels like a bad FE crossover lite, and I would rather just have an actual crossover, or just FE.

3 Likes

IS continues to prove they know nothing about Jugdral

Ah Loptr, my favorite place in Jugdral

12 Likes

Loptr is my country

They could have said loptr church, but they went with just loptr, amazing

11 Likes

Miletos got rebranded

11 Likes

:musical_note: one of these things is not like the others… :musical_note:

8 Likes

Location, location, location… Cult

11 Likes

It’s ok guys I found it

Apparently Manfroy works at a computer security service

11 Likes

Veld firewall anyone?
Manfroy antivirus?

6 Likes

Why they simply didn’t used Aed? facepalm

5 Likes

Zigludo-sama…

14 Likes

When the impostor is actually good.
Man I love scroll abuse, one of the best things Thracia has to offer for replay value.

8 Likes

Imma save him

10 Likes

ready those flags team Eldigan :feh_reinyes:

8 Likes

Fine. I’ll go do it.

3 Likes