The King of Thracia is almost complete + other progress

The biggest thing this update brought for me was the addition of a special someone to the grail shop:

Now I only need to wait for his revival for the final copy, rather excited for that. I’ve also made him my lead for the time being :feh_legion:
On the topic of other merge projects, I have finished merging my Merric not too long ago. Still needs Dragonflowers and better A and B skills, but other than that he performs nicely.

Winds, yeet me

Also managed to grab a merge for my Deirdre thanks to the update. She’s +5 now, and I’ll see if I can manage to complete her when she comes back on a banner. Would be cool having a 5 star exclusive +10, although my luck hasn’t been stellar lately, so hopefully she won’t appear soon…
Hope everyone else’s merge projects are going great!

The Jugdral Notification Squad

@Petra.286
@af1899
@Chippaponi
@Kroeger

18 Likes

This killed me more than it should’ve :catroll:

Though it’s always fun seeing a mage with an actual Def stat. Good work. :feh_arvisboneappetite:

7 Likes

So you’re extra dead?

2 Likes

20200305_194237

5 Likes

That Travant is absolutely terrifying and I love it.

Also congrats on getting Deirdre to +5! I just got Leanne to +4 completely unintentionally. She just really likes being free summoned

4 Likes

Literally just a flying wall, he’s great fun
Also thanks! All of my Deirdre expect the last ones were pitybreakers too, and at this point I’m just like “why not finish her?”.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the Wyvern version of Pegasus Flight

Wyvern Flight

"At start of combat, if unit’s Atk ≥ foe’s Atk-7, inflicts penalty on foe’s Atk/Def during combat = 50% of difference between Def stats (unit’s Def minus foe’s Def) before combat. (Maximum penalty of -7.)

3 Likes

But wheres the SS for Finn

2 Likes

Before this day Travant was only +2 so he surely needed it more. But I might just switch it back by now :thinking:

2 Likes

Good good, character loyalists need to stay strong

3 Likes

I made it into the Jugdral notification squad at last , yeee

That Travant is truly beautiful and Merric’s looking pretty fine as well. Also it’s great seeing your Deirdre get to +5, give it a bit of time and I’ll be able to get Lewyn to +5 from the codes myself. (I’m also praying he doesn’t show up again on a banner anytime soon, I’m not ready aaaaa)

Great work as always :feh_flaynsmile:

Now game please let my man +10 Deirdre when she comes back, don’t screw him over thanks

1 Like

Thanks Chip! I saved up quite some resources to get him to +9 on this very day :feh_hridexcited:
I’m actually able to get my Lewyn to +3, so I’m not that far behind you. Even though I’d rather merge his son

2 Likes

Good job! Now you only need to wait ~6 months for his revival…
Mine is only +2 atm because DK is the grail unit I’m merging atm, but he is still one heck of a wall! A shame he doesn’t have a prf…

1 Like

It still hurts
Just gotta make the best out of what we were given

1 Like

Yeah, Maybe in 5 years when he’ll be absolutely outdated IS will give him a prf…

1 Like

To be fair I wouldn’t mind merging Ced myself or actually pulling a copy but I’d ideally want to give him a much different build than the one I have on Lewyn :thinking:

1 Like

I use Ced as a reverse Lewyn. Get him into Desperation range and I would argue he’s better than his father. The only thing Lewyn has on him is Special Spiral but with the attack bonuses from him tome and a Brazen, he doesn’t need a special proc. But his Icebergs are impressive.

Odd coincidence, both of them are currently +2

2 Likes