The latest information from FGO Famitsu Interview

Olympus is the halfway point in part 2.

Zeus’s position in the Olympus 12 gattai is the crotch.

LB6’s Servants is going to be a surprise and one of them is going to be revealed soon. (Gensou’s quote: According to Takeuchi one of them has already appeared and is getting implemented after a long time so one of them is probably Agravain because Camelot).

Daybit’s behaviour is going to be explained.

Pandemic screwed up the original schedule so it’s going to take longer to finish part 2’s scenarios.

Riyo unknowingly spoiled things about Olga without being told by Nasu.

Master level cap gets raised depending on how many users reached the cap.

There’s going to be more chapters other than LB6 and LB7, because collecting all the hints for the story with LB6 and 7 is impossible.

LB5 was made to be big point in the story as a Rakkyo homage.

Part 2’s ending will give a bigger “this is the end” feeling than Part 1.

Nasu wants to do a vampire story(coughTsukihimecough) after FGO is completed.

Nasu recommends reading Mahoyo.

There going to be announcement 15th August.

There’s going to be a countdown for FGO’S 5th Anniversary in-game.

When asked on whether or not he’s going to play Elden Ring, Nasu just laughs and tells the interviewer to not ask him for anything meaning he’s totally going to play it for a long while.

Waver gets the first place while Jeanne and Tamamo get tied for second place:

26 Likes

It feels weird knowing main story gonna end soon. Wonder whats gonna happen with mc and how long they can drag saving everyone…

6 Likes

Excuse me… What!? We’re only halfway through after 2 and a half year since Part 2 started???

6 Likes

That’s a surprise. There’s what? 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and so on? Damn. But that means more grails and, more importantly, more story.

8 Likes

I just hope there’ll be part 3 and part 4 and so on after they finished part 2 lol.

7 Likes

I am sure that with all the money they are gaining, they will do something.

Once FGO ends, they money flow will stop.

4 Likes

There’s going to be more chapters other than LB6 and LB7, because collecting all the hints for the story with LB6 and 7 is impossible.

reading is hard

12 Likes

He wants to work on Tsukihime after FGO ends, but of course FGO can’t end soon because it makes a lot of money even after 5 years, so… what if part 3 of FGO is about Tsukihime? We already know that these two worlds are connected thanks to Sion, so why not? Or maybe it would be about the Servant Universe, now that thanks to Saber Wars 2 its lore has expanded.

It would be such a shame don’t continue FGO’s story after the lostbelt arc, but we’ll see what happen. Maybe after the lostbelts arc Nasu will finally complete the Tsukihime remake and then he’ll return to work on FGO

3 Likes

Maybe he meant after Lostbelt ends, not necessarily FGO itself. Since he’s busy writing that it’d make sense he wants to postpone the Tsukihime remake until that is over.

Or maybe it’s something completely new… also i love how Nasu is a Soulsborne fan too. We haven’t even seen a single gameplay video of Elden Ring and yet i’m still extremely hyped for that game.

8 Likes

:fgo_gudako:

Please do not shut down it in my lifetime :fgo_jeannu:

English release when? :fgo_coffee:

7 Likes

Whoops ma bad.

Thank you for this!

I think making LB5 the midpoint is a smart storytelling move. Part 1 was great but 7 singularities being the same…like take what happened in Babylonia, make it something we can’t fix in a single go, and let that fuel the rest of the narrative.

LB6 servants—Agravain was in the datamine from years ago?

6 Likes

:feh_mariannesip:
should have been 4 but no
gotta make it knk homage

also yes

6 Likes

I mean, LB5 was already a structural change. We’d never gotten a 2-part main story chapter. That’s a signal.

And narratively it was a classic midpoint reversal.

5 Likes

yes and now we get the reveal
oh its not gonna actually be 7 chapters(even without the 5.1, 5.2)

:wink:

good ol
not actually this trope

5 Likes

Muramasa or Agravain?

So they plan to make something big even in this situation, nice

I can’t wait so long after all the hype :fgo_badciv:

Good

He this time may be saying the truth, but do put your hopes up, but if is true, we need an anime of the Sion route

1 Like

There can be multiple candidates for Grand Class based on power and mythological presence, and are chosen based on their era’s target to defeat. Assassin only has 1 candidate, King Hassan, but that seat is now empty after Babylonia.

There can be multiple candidates for Grand Class based on power and mythological presence, and are chosen based on their era’s target to defeat. Assassin only has 1 candidate, King Hassan, but that seat is now empty after Babylonia.

5 Likes

Galahad Alter moving from being a CE art to a servant would be niiiice :fgo_coffee:

5 Likes

Inb4 Mysterious Heroine Z

2 Likes

We already have her in JP… kinda.