The long (painful) way for a +10 V!Henriette.... + best user of "Fatal Smoke"

Hi,

i decided to try to +10 a V!Henriette.

Because her art is so amazing.

and everyone like a milf. @gvader

It took way to much orbs - i don’t know the exact number. xD

Fatal Smoke fodder

Why did i get that much from Duo!Thrasir? xD Now i will 1x +10 her. (no it’s not duo lif xD)

Which unit wants Fatal Smoke? xD

29 Likes

Wow, congrats on the V!Henriette at +10

As for users of Fatal Smoke, I would say any offensive nuke comes to mind as it’ll help take out tanks since they won’t be able to heal. A user, for example, that I put it on was Pirate Veronica but the nuker is more of a preference thing

12 Likes

So like if trading ever happens can I have those Thrasir/Lífs :point_right: :point_left:

15 Likes

You never fail to surprise me

12 Likes

The most shocking thing in this image is the merged Veld

But nice job, you absolute madman

16 Likes

Congrats on succeeding on your merge project! Always nice to see people merging their favourite characters. :feh_flaynsmile:

As for fatal smoke, I think Kronnya would be excellent with it, since she relies on opponents to be below 100% HP for her prf to proc. Makes healing towers in AR much less of a problem.

11 Likes

I would say that kempf is a nice user of fatal smoke on paper, i havent killed my duo lif for testing.

9 Likes

Thank you. :smiley:

@Umbriel
i will +10 one. :D when will IS make a trade possible? :frowning:

@GVader
Thanks for the complimente :smiley:

@TMFM
I needed this Veld for a Arena run, i had none other bonus unit xD

This week i will also drop to T20 in arena :frowning:

Thanks - now i’m a poor madman. xD

@TurkeySandwiches
Thank you :D I thought i will put 1x Fatal smoke on a Eliwood^^

@PremiumMix
I won’t use kempf^^ I dislike the artwork^^

10 Likes

Thats ok, Rajat has the same effect on her weapon refine and she can work well with it, kronya can use it well too for athame activation.

5 Likes

I’m just spit-balling here, but H!Hector with a save skill and Fatal Smoke on Kronya might be annoying to defend against

6 Likes

So many…hot edgy men…i want one…

4 Likes

New pfp :feh_sothishook:

Anyways I think fatal smoke can go on any ARD unit that can survive. Whether that’s by firesweep and such, or just a ton of bulk, or impacts, ye. Also just works on a lot of offensive nukes.

Kronya is also really good with it.

4 Likes

Damn, just give Fatal Smoke to everybody

I’m testing this concept this week

Usually runs SS3 and Panic Smoke but we’re trying something different

8 Likes

SO YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STEALED MY LUCK IN OBTAINING MY GOTH BF :fgo_gaooo:
Jokes aside, I think Gangrel is one good user, as he gets buffs from other’s debuffs, I saw a user in facebook who gave it to him and well he freaked everything
That banner is a P A I N

5 Likes

Oof ! That’s alot of orbs spent,congrats I would have stopped after the 11 Lif even if she wasn’t finished

5 Likes

she soooo beautiful! I spend ~500orb and take only 2 copies ((

Haha, for me it’s duo Thrasir xD

Lif reminds me of Sasuke Uchiha xD i like sasuke xD

@nobody625
That is me big problem, i have so many very good units, but im to bad to make a good defense with it. :(

My current defense can be destroyed that easy - wana try it? then i will make friend battle available. ^^"

@jakeyb
My Ellowood looks like yours, i only use ATK/SPD Push 4^^
Can you please share your testing result later with me? :smiley:

@antsims93
That would have been the better (cheaper) way. :joy:
But now I can’t undo it. :man_shrugging:

@pashiy
you have a very good taste. :D

2 Likes

I was kind of thinking of using WoM to turn him into a beacon so that everybody would warp and give the finger after deep wounds is applied.

Haven’t done the math to see if he could act as one though, maybe a different WoM beacon could make good use of it.

1 Like

Congrats! As it has been mentioned, lots of meta AR-D nukes are good with it. Anyone that you would normally run a Smoke skill on, basically. It’s sort of King Smoke now.

3 Likes

Thank you :D
What are in your opinion the best ARD units with Fatal Smoke? ^.^

2 Likes