The Lostbelt Part 1 Roll Thread: Ana Chance for an Anastasia?

SO…

If you were watching CBC they just formally announced March 27th as the date our grand duchess is here…our evil cat alter is here…Avicebron is here

Are you ready? What are you going for? Ana? Nyalter? Avicebron? The CEs? Are you waiting for the Part 2 with Ivan and Salieri?

Come and share your rolls with us.

• Anastasia
  • Atalante (Alter)
  • Avicebron
  • Basking Under the Sunlight (5* CE)
  • The Final Narrator (5* CE)
  • Light of Intellect (3* CE)

0 voters

Here is Ana’s page on Gamepress
Atalante (Alter)
Avicebron

10 Likes

11 Likes

Atalante Alter here I come! :smiley:

5 Likes

Best of luck to you! Do you plan on multiple NP levels or just hoping for the 1?

2 Likes

I’ll be happy with NP1, anything else is a bonus given how random the gacha can be :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i’m sobbing and rocking in a corner

9 Likes

my body isn’t ready to be bent over by gacha yet

11 Likes

@Grim3xus OUR QUEEN IS HERE
AAAAAAAAAAAH

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

@the_wyandotte I know you’ve also been wanting Ana for forever, so good luck to you too :fgo_daishouri:

12 Likes

I just added a poll as well for who/what from this banner your goal is: show your support everyone!

1 Like

I’m just sad I can’t max her day 1; why don’t they let us farm as we do the story quests like they used to?

I’m fine (not really though) having her skills at lvl 8 bc of the gunpowder but leaving her at lvl 80 is just going to hurt for so long.

5 Likes

Yeah, everytime I see her mat requirements, I wonder who tf thought this was a good idea:
gunpowder

11 Likes

@Insert-name Your time has come

I really love this outfit.

These are all good pics :eyes:

7 Likes

I’ve never heard anyone more accurately describe what it’s like to roll the FGO gacha

10 points

4 Likes

I have more but I didn’t want to just spam it super hard

And I felt bad I didn’t have any Atalante or Avicebron ready, so I just went with some of my favorites.

2 Likes

Shit it’s that close? shit shit hsit shtishit shti shti shtit hsit hsith tshit

7 Likes

I wouldn’t mind getting Atalante Alter, but I cant really spare any quartz for the next few banners. I’ll just have to settle for wishing anyone who is rolling the best of luck instead.

Does anyone know if Avicebron is in the Friend point Gacha? Game press says he’s non limited, but it also says Inshun is and I’ve never once gotten him with friend points. I couldn’t tell if I just had bad luck or if he isn’t available from there.

2 Likes

They’re both in the FP gacha

Only 3* servants not in the FP gacha are CasCu, CasGilles, Bedi, Taiga, Columbus, Salieri, Izou (who is limited), Red Hare, and Asclepius.

1 Like

Must have just been bad luck then. I’d rather keep my good luck for the quartz gacha anyway.

Gonna be asleep when the banner drops F