The Lysithea banner is cursed, and I can prove it

• My very first summon, an Igrene (who was literally on another banner that day)
  • 6.25% later, get pity ■■■■■■ by New Catria
  • I get Lysithea literally one summon after, after having had used all those orbs and get pity ■■■■■■ by an off-banner and no other 5s in that whole round.
  • 3.25%, get pity ■■■■■■ by another New Catria
  • AND RIGHT ■■■■■■■ AFTER. LITERALLY. RIGHT AFTER THAT. AN EWAN.
  • I gather my grand number of 9 orbs, and my first summon, right after those two…

He literally just came out in the other banner. I’m starting to wonder if something’s broken, or something…

4 Likes

I think you’re onto something. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes is cursed
I reached 5% so you were definitely unlucky :feh_elisad:
You got lots of 5 star even though I don’t know how much did they costs

2 Likes

Some banners are always running pretty bad. At least you got great units. Wish I got one of those you got back then when I wasted 180 orbs for OG Idunn and got a +Spd Swordhardt instead…

I stopped after that. I hope you still get the unit you want.

5 Likes

Thank you. I wish I had your determination to stop. This is one of those things where, the further you go, the more you feel it just needs to happen, so you keep going.

It’s true, these are pretty great units, at least…and I did get Lysithea in the end, but I just want one more, for fodder.

Doing the maths:

• 6.25%
  • 3.25%
  • Used about an extra 20-25 after that.

Roughly used 370 orbs, distributed among 6 5s. This averages about 1 5 every 60 orbs, which isn’t horrendous.

3 Likes

is it because of this?

11 Likes

I tried twice with a simulator (sniping red)
First time I got 8 5*
Second time 6 5*
So yes you got like the minimum , at least you got lysithea :feh_birbpeek:

Other than Ewan, I’d prefer Igrene, Catria, and Shannon over the girl they made look like a 5 year old.

I don’t recall anyone asking

2 Likes

Shannon.

Who looks like a 5 year old. Fae and Delthea aren’t on this banner. :D

5af

3 Likes

That’s even really good on a 4 focus banner!

1 Like

That sounds more like a blessing

2 Likes

yeah
Until 300 orbs later

3 Likes

tenor (1)

Congratz on the 5 stars, IMO it’s better to get things you don’t want than getting nothing at all :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Oh that is disgusting

1 Like

I’ve legit never seen a pity this high

I’ve heard they existed but this is my first time seeing proof

1 Like

I will imbue you with my luck! Here take all of it! My excellent powers of prediction say you will get Lysinthea, Anette and 2 Ferdies!

1 Like

me: I ■■■■■■■ HATE EVERYTHING WHY DOES THIS GAME HATE ME
you: That’s cute.

3 Likes

Ahah to be fair, we both weren’t much lucky but if I could choose I would take your luck :joy:
I’m sure you’ll get her sooner or later, there’s still time and you can get some orbs from Death Knights rerun!

3 Likes