The New 80%/100% CE

Please tell me this is on rate-up as part of the anniversary?

I don’t care if it is all hp…I need a mlb Kscope to loop BB!!!

5 Likes

I heard it’s not a rate up, sorry. You don’t have a regular scope on JP?

4 Likes

I have played this game for over 2 years and have only ever gotten 1 Kscope.

I know I got another 2 years but I have no confidence in getting 4 of them in that time.

9 Likes

You need to have confidence, my new JP account at around 50th day have 3 Kscope :catpat:

2 Likes

Tbh unless you’re rocking an np5 BB with max grails and gold fous don’t bother with np looping her damage is still bad with double Vitch outside man.

Just crit the fuck out of waves with double Gogh!

8 Likes

She will probably be NP2. Everything else though.

I guess it will be Van Gogh or append skill. Thanks for correcting me.

3 Likes

Imo np2 BB with double Vitch/Reines MLB scope does around 140k no man powermod. So if you’re cool with carding down the big wave 3 boss you’re good… still need the mlb scope which is the hard mode.

5 Likes

Not rate up :feh_nino:

4 Likes

106k wave 3 min with superscope, plug Reines, plugsuit atk buff and double Vitch/self-buff. NP2 with grails.

Atlas to reuse her charge instead is 90k.

Ganbatte! But it sure is frustrating. Took 1.5 years for my 5th…I’d lost faith until the Indian gods granted me mercy

Now super black grail, yeah that’s not happening for me. Steadily approaching 4 years in a few months and still have yet to catch my first.

But no rate up for the new kscope? :catdestroy: probably would have been better as a limited ce with a rate up than as another impossible for F2P to mlb general pool ce :catcry:

10 Likes

EXACTLY!!!

Why not add an all hp Kscope for us who are dolphins and f2p?

Mega whales will have their all atk mlb lvl 100 Kscopes and we get the crappier version?

I would WHALE on a no-rate-up-servant banner if it had a rateup for the new crappy new Kscope instead!!!

12 Likes

Imagine instead of those horrible class banners a CE banner event?

Monday- Formal Craft
Tues- Limit Zero
Wednesday- Imaginary Around
Thursday- Prisma Cosmos
Friday- 2030
Saturday- Black Grail
Sunday- Kscope

Dream banner week!

24 Likes

is this going to be in the general poll after this banner? I can only imagine the amount of salt when a player get 3 of one and 2 of the other scope :fgo_casgilworry:

3 Likes

What kind of CE that happened in 6th anniversary ??

1 Like

They added this CE to the summoning pool:

IT IS NOT ON RATE UP!

It is just been added to the summoning pool.

5 Likes

Noooooooooo !!! WHY DW

Actually, do you? Couldn’t you just unlock her append skill with charge and turn a normal kscope into a full np?

3 Likes

Kscope from another angle™

5 Likes

Go for the append skill instead

2 Likes

When I made this thread it was right before someone mentioned that in a different thread.

Still…A lot of Buster servants require a mlb Kscope to loop though. One’s I won’t be able to Append. It requires bond 10 to Append right?

1 Like