The new CN Dev information released. Nian and future limited banner rerun explained. New Lava operator

1. CC #4 Operation Lead Seal, new relation network interface released.
    *New video just released on CN, enemies likely to be from Wolumonde, including Mudrock.
  2. Individual Nian banner rerun accompanies the CC. It applies the same rule with W banner(300 pull pity). It didn’t explain the rate but supposedly the identical to the original.
  3. Nian will be added into the new Chinese Spring Festival Limited pool. The new limited banner will be right after the rerun.
    Rate explanation:
    New limited operator(likely be Xi, Nian’s sister) and the other new 6* accounts for 70% of the odds when pulling a 6*.
    If the 6* pulled isn’t either the new limited operator or the new 6*, the odds of pulling a Nian is high. Means you can obtain Nian easier instead of getting regular 6*s. So if doctors want Nian, I personally recommend you to pull the new limited banner instead of the rerun banner.
    Suppose this applies to the Anniversary Limited pool. In that case, W will also have an individual rerun banner and be added to the Anniversary Limited pool next year.
  4. New side story Who Is Real, involving Lava and Kroos, likely the new limited operator Xi. It will take place in Yan.
  5. Lava will have a new form, likely to be 5*, and will be given to doctors free. No further information explaining this system so far but is different from the system of Amiya. Amiya is the same operator but new Lava will be separated from the original 3* Lava. No idea if the two Lava can be deployed simultaneously.
    All translated by myself, a Chinese doctor on global server. I will translate more CN news in the future but forgive my occasional grammar issues. Questions welcome.
9 Likes

New limited operator(likely be Xi, Nian’s sister) and the other new 6* accounts for 70% of the odds when pulling a 6*.
If the 6* pulled isn’t either the new limited operator or the new 6*, the odds of pulling a Nian is high. Means you can obtain Nian easier instead of getting regular 6*s.

This changes some of my plans. :fgo_buster:
But good atleast I wont get tempted by the cursed banner with Aak and Hung.

3 Likes

Nian’s sister :fgo_buster:, I’ll whale for it :fgo_alterawiggle:
Or I’ll get this :fgo_insane:

6 Likes

the odds of pulling a Nian is high. Means you can obtain Nian easier instead of getting regular 6*s. So if doctors want Nian, I personally recommend you to pull the new limited banner instead of the rerun banner.

Ooh nice, that means I don’t have to risk getting a couple of furries

Thanks for the TLs BTW

3 Likes

Wait, They give alts to Operators?

not just alternate costumes?

:feh_confused:

Wait, Every Operator is some kind of Kenomomimi This makes no sense

Please compare this

To this

3 Likes

Furry is vastly different from Kemonomimi :fgo_circereally:

3 Likes

The difference is one of them almost died because of Oripathy the other only grew ears and a tail due to it.

Not skins this time. I don’t play FGO but heard it could be like the SP in that game. Wait to see more info.

SP is different from this This is like Servant Forms

Any banner with no Aak on rate up is a good banner to me. Especially when it comes to Nian :D

3 Likes

Not really :/ They are both some kind of Demi-Human, There’s no furries only Demi-Humans

Who’s Nian?

She looks like a mix between dragon and feline. Seems like parents had a wild life. She doesnt allure me as much as Nian but shes still defo a want. :fgo_buster:

3 Likes

Furry is full animal form while kemonomimi keeps human form with just some of animal part add on like ears or tail

Big difference here you can see :fgo_circereally:

3 Likes

You should know that the pic isn’t Xi but just an Aak and Nian fusion right :fgo_casgilworry:

4 Likes

Not Furry, Demi-Human

They’re not pretending

There’s a massive difference there

Well now that she’s on a better banner, I need to start thinking about how many rolls I’m willing to throw. I’m thinking enough for a pity break at most depending on how many rolls I’ll have at the time and who the next Limited will be afterwards

2 Likes

This is what I get by not paying enough attention reading while also trying to play.
World is a lie and curses flow forever. :fgo_badciv:

edit: Atleast theres a good chance she will look much better than this.

4 Likes