The new GP tier list

Can we just take a moment to take in the fact that Gamepress staff now puts Shuten freaking Douji on the same tier as Gilgamesh and Dantes ?

tenor (6)

My poor sides can only laugh so much.

17 Likes

This is what happens when people who don’t actually play try to write a tier list for something.

8 Likes

Sitonai and Caster Nero in the same grouping with Illya… Sigh.

8 Likes

Scheherazade isn’t the best but she isn’t bottom tier either.

But what i’m most surprised by is pre Strengthening pre Castoria Vlad being relatively high. I know he isn’t unusable but he’s on the same tier as First Hassan and Kiara while being higher than X, who despite having two bad skills on NA is still a perfectly usable beatstick with great NP gain and Skadi synergy.

5 Likes

I just noticed this. When exactly did this change happened? Felt a bit stealthy.

I still feel like Tesla should be rated one tier higher given his 50% charge, NP strengthening, and Anti- Earth/Sky NP niche. He’s got chance based buffs, but I don’t think that subtracts from his core enough to justify a rank lower.

Still, disagree with X’s rank, but I’ve written enough about that. I am expecting a serious bump up the moment her ranks ups get to NA though. No excuses then.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Castoria to drop on NA so that Shuten can take her rightful place in tier EX.

6 Likes

What would you spect of the guys that still have Lancelot Berserker as a tier A+ servant

6 Likes

One of these days the rankers will split the tier list into “farming” and “non-farming” categories.

… hopefully. As a start.

17 Likes

That will never happen knowing them

1 Like

The finally move Stheno up like 3 mounths after her strengthening, they are so fast

2 Likes

I’m more curious about the arrow Sitonai has despite her not having had any RUQ or Interludes to my knowledge.
This feels like it is either based on Castoria or some unverified information on future LBs.

If Castoria is the reason then I’d expect Vlad to jump up as well due to his refund capabilities and Berserker typing.

5 Likes

Yep, is just because Castoria, but to be fair what she can do with Castoria is amazing, of course Vlad also need to go up both are beasts with Castoria

4 Likes

I find that they’re not fully consistent with the arrows.

Yes, Sitonai is waiting for Castoria to jump to A++. No strengthening confirmed so far.

Vlad will be beastly indeed. His internals are utter shit no matter what you do, but as a walking NP he will be devastating with Castoria support. The only thing holding him back from very top rankings will be his awful card performance, which lets him down at any point that he can’t 100% NP refund his way through a fight.

1 Like

Regarding tier lists, I am curious about how people feel about the appmedia tier list vs the GP one. I know appmedia is for Jp, but I wonder how accurate people think it is.

Both are pretty different, for example in appmedia the asume that you have the Big X and all servants ay ay least NP 2, here in GP they just ad the asumption that everyone can do doble servant teams because they wanted to fanboy for the Skadi loops

1 Like

Actually think Sherlock is too high and Amakusa is too low. I’ve had him pretty much since release and I can’t recall him being super useful in an cq so far. He has some nice gimmicks but it always feels like Amakusa or Vlad is better in my cq setups.

I think Scathach Enkidu and Bryn are a step above Tama lancer in her current state as well. Raikou is a tad overrated and I expect her to fall very soon. Having her at np1 I think hurts her in my roster because she doesn’t outdmg some of my 4* berzerkers unless she gets BOTH bonus dmg traits back when they were np1/np2 and neither can she 3 turn loop

The Aoe Assassins I’m not sold on either. Shuten is probably best out of the 3 for her buff/debuff potential but I do tend to think aoe assasins aren’t a must have.

1 Like

17 Likes

Everyone knows how much I love Shuten but she definitely isn’t equal to the other servants in her tier lol
(her voice deserves it’s own tier tho don’t @me)

14 Likes

I honestly still feel that Amakusa still been the Aoe CQ god, he is super great

You are forget about the best Aoe Assassin Okita Souji Alter

1 Like

I get why they exist and people like them, but they very quickly fall off when you start getting into the details. Lancelot/Skadi/Skadi (or Dantes/Skadi/Skadi) is damn near universal…if you have a superscope.

If you don’t, and you can plugsuit Waver, good. Oh, you don’t? They’re back to falling off quickly.

They try to be universal but it’s so hard to know what supports you can bring (Double Merlin for Buster is great, but you don’t have Merlin? You can’t provide crit stars to crit with? Oops) or what CEs you have (which imo is never evaluated properly on them and makes almost as much difference as the supports you can bring), there are just too many options to cover everything and they end up too vague.

5 Likes