The Next Legendary Hero (prediction)

Not sure if anyone already adressed the topic (if they did too bad I’ll talk about it anyway), but I have a strong believe it Will be M!Byleth. Why? Its Simple:
1- all the 3H lords Will received a B! Alt this month
2- It comes around the same time the game makes its 1 year anniversary
3- All colors are Open this month

4- F! Byleth got an Alt so I doubt they would give her another alt so soon (unless they want to make her Camilla 2.0).

Anyway, if had to bet on anyone else it would probably be either Corrin or Ninian and if they want to give us a curveball: Sigurd or Gustav.

But its I.S, so anything goes for them :neutral_face:

15 Likes

I’m routing for corrin!

2 Likes

6e4

13 Likes

We have Azura, so why not?

1 Like

I’m also praying that none of the good blues or reds are on this one because I’m not super motivated to go for either right now

2 Likes

cause azura is a deuteragonist
Ninian isnt a main char

10 Likes

I think it will be claude. We still need a wind legendary. Do we actually know the season of the week where we will get the legendary banner?

12 Likes

The reason I doubt it Will be any of the 3H lords is that they are getting B! Alts, that means he would be powercrept in less than 2 weeks.

4 Likes

They never Said that the Legendary Hero had to BE a protagonist.
Look at Fjorms brother, he appeared for 30s and got in.

1 Like

Well, we are due for a wind legendary so by that logic my money is on claude. BUT as we haven’t seen a blue unit since February I really expect dimitri(not to mention IS teased L!Dimitri last month)
I expect either Claude or Dimitri but I think Dimitri is most likely

4 Likes

Better not be Elincia, Mist or Micaiah.

10 Likes

If they are different movement or weapon types it may not matter. Most people pull on day one so they could do it. But predicting anything is super hard since IS does weird stuff all the time…

13 Likes

Do I hear a kinshi corrin?

1 Like

Hrid is the main protag of Book II in FEH
He’s the rightful succsessor of Gustav and will be the future rule of Nifl
Sounds pretty protagonist to me tbh

3 Likes

Gustav…isn’t he Alfonse’s father?

4 Likes

Yaaa I mixed the names up
I dont really care about the FEH chars

3 Likes

Fair

1 Like

Tbh Fjorm is the main protagonist, for me Hrid is as much of a protagonist as Ninian (if not less)

7 Likes

Okey I looked it up. The week in which the LB arrives will be Fire wather season so Dimitri is possible…

2 Likes

A good point there :+1:
Still would be a Kick on the balls of everyone who doente their orbs on their Brave alts.

1 Like