The Next Resplendent Hero is Faye

Personally hyped up for once since I got my Faye to plus ten not too long ago.

28 Likes

Art looks pretty but otherwise, IMO, pretty meh.

15 Likes

It’s fine. Decent pick, not personally exited but whatever.

Is this just what they do instead of actually making banners?
First Lukas, then Saber, now Faye, and before that all the FE4/5 reps.

IS, resplendents are not replacements for banners!

23 Likes

She needs the stats so yay for her I guess.

I’m sorry but every time I see Faye I get sad because such a great design was used on such a horrible personality.

20 Likes

There’s an echo in her art given it’s just her normal outfit recoloured. And it’s not even a quality improvement as she was fine before. Never liked her in Echoes I just so don’t care. Now, IS, try a different game next time.

Guess I can give Leonie Firesweep.

13 Likes

Great choice, great artwork great fodder :feh_tobinice:
We’ve quite a Gaiden streak going on here…

10 Likes

Just went back to my resplendent wish list and I somehow called it lol.

16 Likes

Oh, you mean that not so little obsession with a certain green-haired farm boy… yeah, that’s definitely concerning :feh_almbruh:

6 Likes

I went immediately to check her stats and best possible skill set, and even with resplendent stats, Norne is still the better investment. I feel robbed.

12 Likes

Free firesweep :3

I’m also happy I finally get to see Saber up close… :feh_sigurdeyes:

15 Likes

Idk why IntSys still values firesweep bow and axe enough to be 5* locked, but this is the only thing that somehow makes up for it. I guess it’s another point in favor of not using a Forma on Python.

Might give him this along with a Bernadetta manual + Savage Blow and call it a day, not having to use Trait Fruits.

15 Likes

Okay. She looks very short in the art but it’s still good imo.

10 Likes

Please Luteeeeee

8 Likes

my first thoughts exactly :D

The art is pretty nice.

9 Likes

Rip Fe 8 and Fe 9 resplendents I guess.

Not a big fan of her but I will take her bow. The art is cute.

9 Likes

Not a bad Resplendent upgrade choice I guess, at least she can use the stat boosts some more. :thinking:
I’m not a fan of her at all but I’ll admit she’s cute and the Embla attire fits her nicely mainly due to the color scheme.
Also, she’s still the sole user of [Firesweep Bow+], so there’s that for people that’ll still have the subscription when she’s distributed.

BTW, the artist is Mikuro, who drew Dieck, Itsuki and several others for quite a few years for FEH.

7 Likes

Wait, Feh Pass is free? :feh_birbpeek:

10 Likes

Eeyyyyy Firesweep fodder time :feh_ardenwoke:

4 Likes

:feh_sigurdeyes:
Faye is one of my fav simps, I’m glad for her

5 Likes

Just like mine
:catburn:

4 Likes