The Occurring Occurrences (Literature)

Welcome to The Occurring Occurrences! I have decided to name the first book of the mini series “The Occurring Occurrences During The Beginning of the End”!

I will release chapters here at the same pace like in the Alex and the Calamitous Calamity series because you guys are very kind and I can’t repay that.

However, there will be considerably less chapters in the mini series than the original series.

If you want to join in, please feel free to ask! Give yourself a name and a role, or I can make a character for you! The way characters are introduced is definitely creative (in my opinion) and it will definitely work!

With that said, I hope you all enjoy the chapter!

========================================================================

Chapter One: The Catastrophic Catastrophe

Willow was a sarcastic merchant in the world of Menacealon. He had been around the world selling his wares. His sarcastic style definitely helped him sell his goods. He had never considered that the Calamity would ever rise again after the Defiers of the Calamity defied it. The Defiers had been the rulers of the Kingdom of Perilia, until the Calamity had overthrown them recently. He heard that they became the Calamilexes, which were definitely people to fear. The Calamity claimed its place back as ruler and Menacealon was in chaos. People were being tainted with Calamity and they became part of the ever growing Calamiguard. Suddenly, he was taken somewhere which was not the world of Menacealon.

“Where am I?” asked Willow to himself. He saw the Calamiguard arriving in Perilia, and he was saved from being tainted and becoming part of the Calamiguard.

He was in a place that definitely was not the Kingdom of Perilia. He saw towering skyscrapers, and many people. Luckily, his outfit matched what everyone was wearing, so he wouldn’t be considered odd.

Willow looked around himself. This place was definitely not somewhere he had been to before. He wandered around admiring the sights there were to see.

As he was seeing what the world had to offer, the sky turned blood red. The people were changing into Soldiers of the Calamiguard. Everything was changing to the way it looked back in Menacealon: the red sky, the Soldiers of the Calamiguard everywhere, and the Calamicrystals were forming now.

“How has this happened? I need to hide!” thought Willow to himself.

For some reason, the tainting of the Calamity was not affecting him. Why this was happening was beyond his comprehension. But now, he had to find somewhere to hide from the Calamiguard.

Other information to consider after you hopefully read (and enjoyed) the first chapter of the first book.

Chapters in The Occurring Occurrences are relatively shorter than chapters in the Alex and the Calamitous Calamity series. There will definitely be more to read when more people join in!

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading the first chapter! I will post the second chapter soon, and you all will find out what happens next. Any opinions or words of feedback are greatly appreciated! If you want to be a character in The Occurring Occurrences, feel free to ask! Choose a name and a role for yourself, or I can make a character for you!

6 Likes

I’m interested in how you are going to set up this mini-series. It seems really cool so far!

6 Likes

This mini series will be the lives of you guys during the events of the Calamitous Calamity. The more people that choose to be a part of the series, the more story and potential plot there will be!

Thank you for enjoying the first chapter!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see how lost I get!

4 Likes

And so begins a new series :D

Try not to overwork yourself tho :feh_maristare:

3 Likes

Huh, this is pretty neat. I haven’t read any of the Calamitous Calamity yet so I should probably find the time to do it

4 Likes

Indeed a new series commences.

Thank you for worrying about me, but please don’t. I’m glad to have the opportunity to share my work with others. I love you all.

4 Likes

Thank you for enjoying the first chapter of The Occuring Occurrences!

The Calamitous Calamity is a different series and I would say it is good. I’m happy to hear that you are considering to read it!

4 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the second chapter of the first book in The Occurring Occurrences!

If you want to join in, please feel free to ask! Give yourself a name and a role! The way characters are introduced is definitely creative (in my opinion) and it will definitely work!

Chapter Two: The Occurrences

Umbriel was a well respected swordsman in the world of Menacealon. He always loved travelling and dueling others around the world. He was in the middle of a duel, until he saw the sky turn red. That only meant one thing: the Calamity was back. But how? The Defiers of the Calamity defeated it all those years ago. Umbriel saw the Calamiguard approaching and he was going to fight it to hopefully save lives, but he was suddenly taken somewhere else.

Umbriel found himself somewhere that was not Menacealon. He saw many skyscrapers, and lots of people. He immediately withdrew his sword, because he saw that everyone here had no swords, and they might feel threatened. He also noticed Willow, who was one of the nicest merchants in Menacealon. He seemed lost as well, and he was wandering around this place. Umbriel was going to go greet him, but he noticed that this world’s sky was turning red. He immediately looked around and saw everyone becoming Soldiers of the Calamity. The Calamicrystals were forming in this world.

“I have to run, or else I die!” said Umbriel to himself.

He was a good swordsman, but the Calamiguard was very powerful. He could not get to Willow in time, and so they both went off in their own directions. The tainting of the Calamity was not affecting Umbriel. But how? That did not matter now. Umbriel wondered if there would be other Defiers of the Calamity to hopefully save everything in existence.

Other information to consider after you hopefully read (and enjoyed) the second chapter of the first book.

Chapters in The Occurring Occurrences are relatively shorter than chapters in the Alex and the Calamitous Calamity series. There will definitely be more to read when more people join in!

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading the second chapter! I will post the third chapter soon, and you all will find out what happens next. Any opinions or words of feedback are greatly appreciated! If you want to be a character in The Occurring Occurrences, feel free to ask! Choose a name and a role for yourself!

4 Likes

:feh_nino:

5 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the third chapter of the first book in The Occurring Occurrences!

If you want to join in, please feel free to ask! Give yourself a name and a role! The way characters are introduced is definitely creative (in my opinion) and it will definitely work!

Chapter Three: Seeking Safety

Stray was a monk in the world of Menacealon. He was given that name due to his cluelessness in being a monk. Sure, he had his skills, but he always kept getting lost. He was just wandering around the world, until the sky went red. He remembered a time like this many years ago, and that meant that the Calamity was returning. He kept asking himself how. He thought that the Defiers of the Calamity had defeated it and then they became the rulers of the Kingdom of Perilia. He looked around himself and saw people violently turning into Soldiers of the Calamiguard. He definitely was worried for his life, and everyone else’s lives as well. Suddenly, Stray found himself somewhere that was not Menacealon.

“Where am I?” he asked himself. It now felt appropriate to be lost in this place, for it was entirely unknown to him.

Stray saw Willow and Umbriel here as well. They too looked lost in this new place.

As Stray was going to go talk to Willow and Umbriel, he noticed the sky was turning red here too. Was the Calamity already claiming what it had lost all those years ago? He also began seeing people turn into Soldiers of the Calamiguard and the Calamicrystals were forming again. He definitely had to hide, or else he would die here. He saw Willow and Umbriel run their separate ways. It was too dangerous to even go to them, so Stray began to run before the Calamiguard noticed him. He realized the tainting of the Calamity was not affecting him. He was definitely grateful, yet also confused. There was no time to even fathom what was happening around him yet.

Other information to consider after you hopefully read (and enjoyed) the third chapter of the first book.

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading the third chapter! I will post the fourth chapter soon, and you all will find out what happens next. Any opinions or words of feedback are greatly appreciated! If you want to be a character in The Occurring Occurrences, feel free to ask! Choose a name and a role for yourself!

5 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the fourth chapter of the first book in The Occurring Occurrences!

After summoning 17 times (spending 63 Orbs) on the Goddess’s Servants banner, I got everyone so I am definitely feeling great! (I love Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

If you want to join the series, please feel free to ask! Give yourself a name and a role! The way characters are introduced is definitely creative (in my opinion) and it will definitely work!

Chapter Four: Collaboration

Willow, Umbriel, and Stray were running for their lives. Being in a completely unknown place, along with being chased by the Calamiguard was not a good combination. At least they weren’t tainted with Calamity. They all saw each other, and headed towards a point to meet.

“What are you doing here?” asked Willow. He was shocked to see that Umbriel and Stray were here.

“Well, what are you doing here?” asked Umbriel. He was surprised yet also elated to see Willow and Stray.

“I could say the same to you both,” said Stray.

“There’s no time to talk. We have to get going!” said Willow

The three ran for their lives and eventually hid behind a home. It was a nice home, and it definitely hid them well. The Calamiguard, however, was everywhere. It really was not safe to be out here.

“What do we do now?” asked Umbriel. He knew that all three of them would die brutally if they fought the Calamiguard.

“We stay here. There’s nothing we can do.” said Stray.

The three of them waited outside the home. After some time, the Calamilexes appeared. They were definitely out to kill. They saw the Calamilexes enter the home.

“So, these are the Defiers, huh?.”

“Defiers? As in the Defiers of the Calamity?” asked Willow.

“I think so.” replied Stray.

“I think we have to enter the house. The Calamiguard is everywhere.” said Umbriel.

The three entered the home. They had to be extremely quiet in order to hopefully not alert the Calamilexes.

“I guess they are. Let’s kill them now, and prevent another War of Extinction, shall we?”

“Did you hear the younger voices? Those are the Defiers of the Calamity when they were little!” whispered Umbriel.

“Well, Defiers. It seems your time alive has come to an end. Any last words?”

The young voices hesitated in answering. Before the Occurrences knew it, they heard a slam in the wall. It was frightening.

“Well, it looks like we have prevented another War of Extinction. All that’s left is for the Calamity to conquer this world.”

“Indeed it is. They sure did have the strength to survive one fatal attack. But no matter. They are dead.”

“Let’s go back to Perilia, shall we?”

“We shall.”

The trio waited a moment before they went to see what had happened. When the time felt right, they went to see what the Calamilexes did. They saw the bodies of what were the young voices. They were dead. They looked at each other with the dead stares in their eyes.

“Oh my.” said Stray.

“These were the Defiers of the Calamity. And now they are dead.” said Umbriel, in a grim voice.

“Watch it. We are stepping in their blood.” said Willow.

The three immediately moved back. The pool of blood was still growing in size.

“I guess we can stay here for a while.” said Umbriel.

“It’s the only viable option.” said Stray.

The three of them wandered around this home. It definitely was luxurious. They left the bodies where they were, because they would feel extremely terrible to bury such young children. Was there any hope in existence being saved? With the young Defiers of the Calamity gone, it definitely was a simple question that could be answered easily.

Other information to consider after you hopefully read (and enjoyed) the fourth chapter of the first book.

The Occurring Occurrences is behind the Alex and the Calamitous Calamity series, but maybe I can make this series catch up.

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading the fourth chapter! I will post the fifth chapter soon, and you all will find out what happens next. Any opinions or words of feedback are greatly appreciated! If you want to be a character in The Occurring Occurrences, feel free to ask! Choose a name and a role for yourself!

5 Likes

That’s some amazing luck :fgo_ereshwoah: congrats :D

Really liking the two perspectives these stories have

3 Likes

Thank you for liking the perspectives. I still hope the two can reach the same point in time.

I was also amazed with my fortune on the banner. I hesitated, because I really wondered I wouldn’t get everyone. Luckily I did.

3 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the fifth chapter of the first book in The Occurring Occurrences!

If you want to join the series, please feel free to ask! Give yourself a name and a role! The way characters are introduced is definitely creative (in my opinion) and it will definitely work!

Chapter Five: Reconcile

The current Occurrences were resting in the home of what appeared to be the Defiers of the Calamity. The Defiers were recently killed by the Calamilexes to “prevent” another War of Extinction, but the three of them knew that was impossible.

“Well. What do we do now?” asked Willow.

“There is practically nothing we can do. We definitely will die eventually. The Defiers of the Calamity are dead, and there is no one to save everything in existence.” said Umbriel. He was definitely saddened to see the bodies of the two young Defiers lifeless. They were definitely out of blood. It was everywhere on the floor.

“Those two were definitely adorable when they were young,” said Stray. He wanted to cheer the others up.

“They definitely were.” said Willow. He was on the edge of tears.

They all stayed inside for the remainder of the day. This world was practically full of Soldiers of the Calamity. There really was no way to even leave safely.

“What do we eat then?” asked Willow. He was starving due to not eating since they left Menacealon.

“I guess we see what the Defiers have.” said Umbriel.

The three scoured through the house. They eventually found some food so they all ate quickly, hopefully to not be spotted by the Calamiguard.

“Hey, Stray.” said Willow.

“Yes?”

“The bodies of the Defiers. They look fine, don’t they?”

“As in they are not decomposing, then yes. Yes, they look fine.”

“They still look alive, don’t they?”

“Not really. But I see what you are saying.”

“I want to check if they are alive.”

“Go ahead.”

Willow put his hand over the chest of the Defiers. He felt a very weak pulse, but a pulse still meant that they were alive. Alive, yet after suffering immense pain.

“Oh my.” said Willow.

“What is it?” said Stray.

“They are alive!”

“How?” said Umbriel. He had just come from the kitchen washing dishes to hopefully not leave a mark that they were here.

“I don’t know. But they are alive!”

“We have to hide then! When they regain consciousness, they will think we are not here for good reasons.” said Stray.

“I know where. Quickly, let’s go.” said Umbriel.

They all went into the basement in this home. Like the rest of the home, it was very nice here. They all took the time to see when the Defiers would regain their consciousness. It was a relief to know that the Defiers of the Calamity were alive. They would now have to endure the perilous journey to defeat the Calamity.

Other information to consider after you hopefully read (and enjoyed) the fifth chapter of the first book.

The Occurring Occurrences is behind the Alex and the Calamitous Calamity series, but maybe I can make this series catch up.

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading the fifth chapter! I will post the sixth chapter soon, and you all will find out what happens next. Any opinions or words of feedback are greatly appreciated! If you want to be a character in The Occurring Occurrences, feel free to ask! Choose a name and a role for yourself!

5 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the sixth chapter of the first book in The Occurring Occurrences!

I completely forgot to put in my Friend ID for Fire Emblem: Heroes when filling out my profile when I arrived on Gamepress. If you want to friend me, first of all, thanks! My ID is 9085384732. My name is Alexander, just in case you need confirmation.

Chapter Six: Seeking Asylum

The Occurrences noticed that the twins were actually alive and well. They eventually woke up from their unknown condition, and they now had armor and weapons. The Occurrences noticed that the twins now had their well known Armor and Weapons of the Defiers. It felt amazing to see the Defiers that the Occurrences knew well. However, they noticed that the Defiers were looking around the house. It definitely was not secure to stay inside, so the trio left the house quickly and quietly.

“Well, where do we go now?” asked Willow. He was definitely worried for their lives.

“I don’t know!” said Umbriel. He noticed that Soldiers of the Calamiguard had noticed them. “We have to run!”

“Let me conjure up a cover.” said Stray. He knew some magic from his time as a monk. He made fog appear and the Soldiers of the Calamiguard had their vision obscured. “It won’t last long so let’s make haste.”

The three were running in the fog to hopefully escape the Calamiguard. They did not know where to run, but it was so frightening. It began raining, and the rain became blood. These definitely were the signs of the return of the Calamity.

“You guys. I think we have to go back.” said Willow. He and the others had been running around this world for quite some time. The further they went, the more Soldiers of the Calamity they saw.

“But we can’t! The Defiers are alive! They surely will think that we are at their home for a bad reason!” said Umbriel.

“We have to try. We don’t mean harm to them. Surely, we could befriend them, right?” said Stray.

“Do you really think we can befriend them?” asked Willow.

“Maybe. They are young after all.” said Umbriel. He liked the idea of being friends with the Defiers of the Calamity.

“I think we have to go back, then.” said Stray.

“Let’s do that then.”

The trio went back to the home of the Defiers. It was quite harsh to travel in the rain of blood, but it was a journey that had to be made. What were the young Defiers of the Calamity doing? Hopefully, they would stay safe, and eventually start saving everything in existence.

Other information to consider after you hopefully read (and enjoyed) the sixth chapter of the first book.

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading the sixth chapter! I will post the seventh chapter soon, and you all will find out what happens next. Any opinions or words of feedback are greatly appreciated! If you want to be a character in The Occurring Occurrences, feel free to ask! Choose a name and a role for yourself!

4 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the seventh chapter of the first book in The Occurring Occurrences!

Chapter Seven: Distant Dreams

The Occurrences eventually made it back to the home of the twins. They were so tired when they made it back, they went inside very quietly and slept back in the basement they were in before. They all slept very quickly, and it was quite a restful sleep.

“Oh, Willow.” said a female voice. “You are too cute.”

Willow saw himself as a child again. The woman in his dream was his mother. His mother, oh his beautiful mother. She was now part of the Calamiguard.

“Thanks, Mother!”

“We have to get going. Your father will be pleased to see us!”

As soon as young Willow and his mother went outside, the sky went red. He saw everyone around them suddenly become Soldiers of the Calamiguard.

“Save yourself… my beautiful son…”

“Mother!”

“Rise and shine, Umbriel!” said a male voice.

“Good morning, Father!” said a younger Umbriel. His father was a very well respected man, for he was a great swordsman.

“Let’s get working on your swordsmanship.”

“Okay!”

Like Willow’s dream, the sky also went red. Umbriel’s father looked around in worry. He did not want his son to become part of the Calamiguard.

“Son! You must save yourself! I will try to gain you some time.”

“Father, surely not!”

“Son. Please.”

Umbriel listened to his father. He was definitely questioning himself if he did the right action, which was leaving his father behind.

A younger Stray was wandering around the world. He dreamed of himself being friends with the Royals of the Kingdom of Perilia. He was very happy with himself. He saw himself as a really wise monk, and many people came to him for advice.

Stray was wandering around, and then he saw the sky turn red. He remembered that this was what his parents spoke to him about. The Calamity had returned. He felt the urge to fight back against the Calamiguard, but he was quickly being overwhelmed. He felt pain from the weapons he was being stabbed with. He saw himself bleeding to death, and it was increasing with pain as time went back.

Stray was still alive somehow. He remembered that this was a dream so that was why. He then saw the Calamiguard approaching his mother and father.

“No! Don’t!” yelled Stray. He saw his mother and father held by the Calamiguard.

But it was too late. Stray’s parents were now dying horribly. It was very gruesome to watch, but as Stray saw them dying, he felt himself dying too, and it went completely dark.

These dreams were extremely painful to have. In the sleep of the trio, they were definitely shedding tears. These dreams were definitely the truth. Their loved ones had become part of the Calamiguard, and hopefully the young Defiers of the Calamity could stop all this havoc.

Other information to consider after you hopefully read (and enjoyed) the seventh chapter of the first book.

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading the seventh chapter! I will post the eighth chapter soon, and you all will find out what happens next. Any opinions or words of feedback are greatly appreciated! If you want to be a character in The Occurring Occurrences, feel free to ask! Choose a name and a role for yourself!

5 Likes

Good day to you all! Welcome to the eighth chapter of the first book in The Occurring Occurrences!

Chapter Eight: Nostalgia

The Occurrences had returned to the home of the Defiers of the Calamity. In the meantime, they had been watching the young Defiers learn their weapons. It really was amazing to see history happen.

“Look at them! The Defiers are so adorable!” said Willow. He was really taken by how the Defiers were mastering their Swords of the Defiers.

“They definitely were the most skillful weapon wielders, weren’t they? You can see the style of the Defiers we knew to the young ones currently.” said Umbriel. As a swordsman himself, he definitely was glad to see these two young ones learning.

“It really is nice, isn’t it?” said Stray. He had seen the Defiers fight before, but that was a long time ago. It was nice to see it again.

“You definitely should ask them to teach you, Umbriel.” said Willow jokingly. Although Umbriel was older than the Defiers in their presence, the young ones could teach him something.”

“You think so? But it would not be so secure. They might think we are with the Calamity.” said Umbriel. The Defiers of the Calamity who were now the Calamilexes knew so much about weapons. Umbriel wished he could’ve gotten to meet the King and Queen, but it’s too late now.

“Yeah. Hey, Stray could learn some magic from them.” said Willow. Stray definitely knew some magic, and the young Defiers could enhance his skills.

“Possibly. It would be interesting to see what I could learn.”

“Didn’t the Defiers teach at the Officers Academy? Surely with that experience, they could teach us.” said Willow.

“Well, that is what the Tales of Calamity say. But those were students of a different world, and they were a part of the Order of Resurrection. But it definitely is not a bad thought.” answered Stray.

“Hey, Willow. What would you like to learn?” asked Umbriel. Willow was a merchant, and he did not attempt to use a weapon.

“Umbriel. I don’t think I could use a weapon.” said Willow. An event in his life traumatized him, however he did not speak of it publicly.

“Why? It would be good for you! That way you can choose what you like, and be able to protect yourself.”

“I can’t. I don’t think I ever will.” said Willow. He was remembering what had happened that day, and was managing to hold back tears.

“Well, okay then.”

The three kept watching the young Defiers mastering their weapons. They all kept conversing on how they were doing, and what would potentially happen. The Occurrences were definitely safe, and they might reveal themselves to the Defiers one day.

Other information to consider after you hopefully read (and enjoyed) the eighth chapter of the first book.

The Order of Resurrection is the Order of those who vow to fight till the very end to defeat the Calamitous Calamity. When I (eventually) write Fire Emblem: Calamity, all the Fire Emblem characters will become a part of the Order. Along with everyone from the Fire Emblem franchise, others from other worlds will join the Order as well. It appears late in the series, and I might also change the name of the Order.

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading the eighth chapter! I will post the ninth chapter soon, and you all will find out what happens next. Any opinions or words of feedback are greatly appreciated! If you want to be a character in The Occurring Occurrences, feel free to ask! Choose a name and a role for yourself!

5 Likes

Good day to you all! Welcome to the ninth chapter of the first book in The Occurring Occurrences!

Chapter Nine: A Calamitous Confrontation

The Occurrences had been watching the Defiers for quite some time now. They just admired watching the young Defiers mastering their weapons. The young Defiers were about to start to master their Bows, until the Calamilexes appeared.

“Quickly! Get under!” whispered Willow.

The three all hid down in the basement. The Calamilexes returning could not be a good thing at all.

“Why are the Calamilexes back?” whispered Umbriel. He definitely was worried for their lives, along with the lives of the Defiers.

“Maybe they now realized that they did not kill the Defiers, as they had planned to.” whispered Stray.

The Occurrences waited for some time. It was deathly quiet all around the house. They only heard the voices of the Calamilexes and the young Defiers. After a while, there were no voices.

“We have to see what is happening!” whispered Willow.

Willow got out and checked around the house. The Defiers and the Calamilexes were gone. There was no trace of them anywhere.

“You guys! They are gone!”

“You don’t think the Calamilexes took them to Menacealon to finish them off, do you?”

“Well, we don’t know. But we have to stay here in order to stay safe, and to see what happens.

The Occurrences returned to the basement. They were definitely in quite a panic. What was going to happen to the young Defiers? They really hoped that they would not be killed, but then again, at this time they did not have Portalios so there was no way of being able to return. Maybe the Defiers were now dead, and the Calamity would definitely return here.

Other information to consider after you hopefully read (and enjoyed) the ninth chapter of the first book.

I don’t think there is anything to say!

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading the ninth chapter! I will post the tenth chapter soon, and you all will find out what happens next. Any opinions or words of feedback are greatly appreciated! If you want to be a character in The Occurring Occurrences, feel free to ask! Choose a name and a role for yourself!

5 Likes

Good day to you all! Welcome to the tenth chapter of the first book in The Occurring Occurrences!

Chapter Ten: Calamitous Corruption

The Occurrences had seen that the young Defiers were befriending the Calamilexes. Ever since the Calamilexes attempted to kill them, this was definitely odd. Why were they befriending the Calamilexes? Surely the Defiers were still the Defiers, and not under the influence of the Calamity, right?

“Why are the Defiers making frequent contact with the Calamilexes?” whispered Willow.

“I don’t know. But the Defiers seem unharmed, so I would say that it’s fine.” whispered Umbriel.

“They finished mastering their weapons, so they shouldn’t make more contact with the Calamilexes from now on.” whispered Stray.

The Occurrences kept talking amongst themselves. They were talking until they felt something odd.

“Do you feel that?” asked Willow.

“Feel what exactly?” asked Umbriel.

“I don’t know. Extreme darkness or something.”

“We are in a dark room,” said Stray.

“Well, yes we are. But it’s darker than that.”

The Occurrences went to see what the Defiers were doing. The Defiers were not themselves. Their red eyes and hair were much redder than before, and they were fighting.

“Look! The Defiers!” whispered Willow.

“What is happening to them?” asked Willow.

“The Calamity has gotten a hold of them.” said Stray. “The Calamity can now make them be the way they are now.”

The Defiers were still fighting each other. They were injuring each other, and blood was everywhere around the home.

“Let’s definitely stay down here,” said Willow.

The Occurrences had read about this happening in the Tales of Calamity, but to see it happen in front of you is much different. They all waited quietly for the Defiers to hopefully be let go of. The Defiers of the Calamity before these ones had fought the corruption of the Calamity. Hopefully these Defiers could do the same.

Other information to consider after you hopefully read (and enjoyed) the tenth chapter of the first book.

I don’t think there is anything to say!

Hopefully you all enjoyed reading the tenth chapter! I will post the eleventh chapter soon, and you all will find out what happens next. Any opinions or words of feedback are greatly appreciated! If you want to be a character in The Occurring Occurrences, feel free to ask! Choose a name and a role for yourself!

4 Likes