The Results

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN

12 Likes

Oh, I know of someone who’s not gonna be happy about that 5th female placement. Even more 3H than I expected, in regards to top 10. In the top 2, I’m mostly surprised about Lysithea in a good way.

I hope Byleth doesn’t win.

10 Likes

Eheheh Brave Lysithea bois.

But seriously though that’s a lot of FETH, especially on the female side.

17 Likes

Me too. I liked Lysethea a lot. Also Bernadetta. I am quite happy, I have to admit that. And Dimitri and Claude are place 1 and 2 in the ranking +.+ Also Felix :eyes:

3 Likes

Well, I would have preferred a little more variety, but I do like all the visible 3H characters to a greater or lesser extent (except Byleth) and Eliwood and Micaiah already won, so I personally don’t care that much.

Plumeria is the biggest surprise I’d say.

10 Likes

I knew 3H was gonna be popular, but like damn. That’s a little too much 3H…

14 Likes

When they put Edelgard (Acacademy arc - War arc) does it mean that they are more vote for the"Academy arc" Edelgard version ? Or just that they count these votes together ?

Another Free brave hero who will be foddered without a second thought, thanks to make things easier for me :catlove:

7 Likes

They’ll tally up the votes for school Edelgard and Timeskip Edelgard, I think.

4 Likes

They tally up the votes together, but which ever one gets more votes will get the Brave Alt.

4 Likes

Ah yes thanks ! I just notice the picture they’re showing probably represent which alt has more vote. Fine by me, I really like all of the timeskip version

3 Likes

Im all for dimitri and i hope lysth gets to keep her spot, wouldve like some more game diversity but what can you do
:feh_eirikathink:

4 Likes

Best Lord Dimitri has first place, that’s all I care about :+1:
I’m also happy with Félix and Sylvain :slight_smile:
Nobody is going to talk about Plumeria being 8th? (All She did was calling us perverts lol)

5 Likes

I would, but the same thing happened with Lif last year, so I’m not surprised.

2 Likes

Hmmm.

2 Likes

By the way. @TMFM aka LysitheaWhen.

2 Likes

As much as I don’t like to admit it, I will botclick Eirika into second place.
It’s time to work my trustworthy bots.

9 Likes

Pretty sure they only count Account Votes, cause Bot Clicking is too easy.

Marianne at 7th. We’re so close. If she stays there then she’ll probably be added to the game soon! Also Bernie in 3rd. Pretty salty Marth is only 3rd, but at least Claude is the one beating him.

But Marianne 7th I’m so happy! And I’m voting for her twice more. Not happy that Plumeria is just behind her grrrrrrrr

4 Likes

damn i didn’t think lysithea would be THAT high in the rankings but as i’m not the biggest fan of bernadetta i definitely don’t mind

2 Likes