The return of ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN

My first legendary +10 and my favourite fire emblem character. I think it took 2000 orbs in total or something like that, I lost count but I think the cost was pretty average for this kind of banner. I love him because he’s very noble in spirit and honorable, he’s memorable in every scene he’s in. Other reasons I love him are his design, he always looked straight out of some legend, he’s great in gameplay, his voice acting in feh is top notch and I also really like stories with a lot of emotion put into them, this one being tragic but still beautiful. Besides all these things, he’s also very memeable, I think he spawned at least a meme per chapter, which is a good thing, he always did something that stood out and makes it very entertaining to follow his story.
One of my favourite scenes is in chapter one, when he rescues Shannan

It’s a really good character establishing moment, he’s a man who will always do what he thinks it’s right, even if doing so gives Grannvale an excuse to declare him a traitor, which also shows his lack of interest in politics, especially the dirty kind.

So here’s my appreciation post which is also a bit meme
ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN for the best copypasta in fe history

I could keep gushing a lot more but I gotta stop myself and I don’t think I’m good at writing anyways

Credit

26 Likes

That is one scary looking Sigurd. Congrats on the +10!

12 Likes

:feh_sigurdeyes:

8 Likes

Congrats Mecha, he looks real good! :catclap:

8 Likes

Congrats! :feh_deirdrehappy:

He looks as overpowered as he does in FE4 :feh_sigurdeyes:

8 Likes

Yo you did it! :feh_sigurdeyes:

Congrats! He looks scary :fgo_ereshwoah:

6 Likes

:feh_flaynyay:

4 Likes

Congratulations MechaWilson you did it!!

5 Likes

Congratulations!

6 Likes