The Salt(ier) Repository - Grand Re-opening

Okay, but you are misunderstanding it. Because you have to read it in the context, not as a single sentence.

If you read it in the context, you will find that i was making fun of myself, not of other people :sweat_smile:

I said that while other people will get salty for failed rolls, i have already reached a greater level of saltyness because, being unable to roll for a servant, i am already salty even without having to roll and fail.

My salt skips the rolling stage and goes directly to the failed result of summoning my servant.

Do you get it now, what i meant with that post?

The “lowly Mortal” part is a playful intercalary that can be used anywhere. Nothing that people could or should get offended by.

1 Like

Damn such a hot body

1 Like

thought the title of this thread said the salter repository and thought it was a thread where people could gush about baber alter…

…was clearly disappointed to see that it wasn’t.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I would delete my thread, since it clearly can’t compete with such a glorious introduction.

But I can’t anymore. :fgo_illya:
Guess I’ll have to wait for it to descend into the Abyss that is known as the gamepress forum.

5 Likes

@LeiCiel You seem enjoying setting up this room :joy:
really nice lol

4 Likes

Just @Bow-of-Sacae he can make things happen

2 Likes

I just finished the last edits to the intro if you haven’t seen it yet. :upside_down_face:

Tbh, I didn’t expect the first one to actually last so long. I thought it would have gotten buried after a while and then forgotten.

So now that it’s this known, I have to step up my game.

9 Likes

Here lies my embers and QP.

1 Like

Let’s the cursing began…

About the opening…

1 ticket… Long lag… And Mr. Projection Magecraft make his appearance… Story gacha of course…

11 Likes

Here’s the original

Calculations

10 Likes

4 Likes

The weird thing about Nasuverse… Most muscle gorilla had good knowledge on Maths

2 Likes

Spend 20 ticket to have Circe, got nothing just as expected :fgo_illya:

:fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv:

5 Likes

You meant
keikaku

5 Likes

Not in the Nasuverse. :fgo_mhxastare:

Sion need to come to Chaldea !

1 Like

We need a Tsukihime Collab and we need it last year. :fgo_badciv:

5 Likes

The salt thread, we’ll see each other again soon.

Hokusai and Jalter will no doubt be allergic to my Chaldea, just like every other limited SSR :fgo_jeannu:

9 Likes

I like this go explode “Grand Re-opening” version too :sunglasses: