The single best thing ever

First big post in the FGO (still a little newby) BUT I too got now my most favourite character which will make me now a full fledged FGO Player (most likely)

I was so ■■■■■■ happy

This was the single best thing ever

26 Likes

Damn! NP5. Grats. Did you happen to snag Ivan as well with those roles?

2 Likes

Nope, but honestly I couldn’t care less I got my favourite character :catdance:

5 Likes

Good job, Lain!! :fgo_umu:

4 Likes

Congrats on NP5 Angry Piano Man. Good thing you got him from this banner since he’s a story locked unit. Now you can play the piano too

Weren’t you the one lurking in Bow’s thread, who was still undecided whether to join us FGOers or not? If I mistook you with somebody else, then my apologies

If you have any questions, feel free to join us in Bow’s thread. We’ll be happy to provide guidance for new players

5 Likes

Wow, congrats!

2 Likes

I just rolled and got him on my first ticket! Then I proceeded to cancel out that luck by rolling the rest of my tickets on that banner for nothing. Still, I got him, so I’m happy lol

2 Likes

Congratulations :cat:

2 Likes

Congratulations :fgo_umu:

1 Like

Pfft, Ivan is what might spook you when rolling for Salieri rate-up.

2 Likes

Major grats!

2 Likes

I want to roll for Salieri too, but I’m too scared I might get Ivan in the process :fgo_deadinside:

The guy’s reaaally scaring mee

2 Likes

Ivan is scary. He popped up before NP5 Salieri did, and he’s staying NP1 unless he spooks me down the road.

2 Likes

Congrats on getting him to NP5! You planning on grailing him or leaving his level cap as is?

I’m tempted to grail to 90 as his design and animations are probably my favorite in the game.

Thanks :slight_smile: He’s on my possible Grail list for 100 someday. I do love his design and wouldn’t mind improving him since he’d be a great investment for the party cost, but I have at least two other Servants to finish first.

I am so jealous XD but congrats! Wish you luck in the future as well!

I grabbed Ivan and Piano man on the same 10 pull. I was shooting for Ivan so I am happy. After leveling up Ivan, I started working on Piano man…only to discover I dont even have enough bones for his first ascendance. Doh!

good job lain! he’s bomb :ok_hand:

2 Likes

gratz, lain

1 Like

Elton John Alter is needy for mats I can’t spare him, either. Piano gonna be quiet for a while.