I’m not the one who likes complaining or anything but I had better expectations of the 3-hour event window.
- You could TM Frustration away.
- Team Go Rocket Ballons and Pokestops drastically increased.
And that’s pretty much about the pros. Now for the Cons:
- None of the previous Shadow Pokemon were available during the event. I was hoping to get Shadow Charmander or Shadow Sneasel, but the teams for the Grunts and Admins were the same as usual.
- You were limited to 3 Ballons per hour. That means you only could defeat 8 Grunts and an Admin on average. If you don’t have any Pokestops near your range, that’s pretty much it for the event.
- You needed to grind the grunts normally. The previous takeover let you got two components instead of one, which made the farming way easier.
I think they could done something better. The only valuable Pokemon I’ve got was a couple of Shadow Snorlax. The rest was purely garbage.