The top not 3 house's cyl poll vote

I pulled out the top 4 characters not in 3 houses and put them in a poll. Lets see who scores the highest my loves. This is for fun and it would be nice to see who could have won if the competition wasnt so brutal.

Male Selection:

• Chrom
  • Marth
  • Seliph
  • Robin
  • Reinhardt :feh_reinthink:

0 voters

Female Selection:

• Eirika
  • Plumeria
  • Anna
  • Corrin
  • Reinhardt :feh_reinthink:

0 voters

Also, here is a Reinmon.

iltqhyxkiwn31

Whoever wins will get a Brave alt sprite pixelated by yours truly. Forgot to say that.

This will stay open for a week

14 Likes

Rein best girl, so at least give the guys a chance. :feh_reinyes:

4 Likes

Seliph just deserves an alt, man… I love FE4 and I actually would have preferred Sigurd over Seliph because I like him more and he doesn’t have an alt either, but if the votes were divided between the two they would stand even less of a chance against 3H so I just chose Seliph for a while.

Until I realized my efforts will be futile and I’ve started to vote Bernadetta because the idea of a “Brave Bernadetta” is just too funny to not make a reality, and it’s close enough that I would actually have a chance. Makes it more fun that way.

5 Likes

Whoever wins will get a Brave alt sprite pixelated by yours truly. Forgot to say that.

2 Likes

Anyone who votes Reinhardt gets their account deleted and any orbs you had goes to my account

1 Like

I don’t care about any of the female options so Rein can have that vote. Oh Seliph, maybe one day you and your dad can get an alt… :feh_elisad:

3 Likes

Seliph really needs an alt tho… still voting Marth because he wants a brave one more. Eirika gang all the way Reinhardt worst girl

1 Like

Since Rein is winning the girls poll naturally how will you draw him then? :feh_reinthink:

2 Likes

Obviously, thats a surprise.

1 Like

Seliph for men.

I prefer Anna for women but Eirika was cheated.

2 Likes

I want CYL to be all 3H because reasons so I chose Reinhardt for both

3 Likes

So will the sprites, whatever the results are, be reinhardt cosplaying as them, or the result cosplaying as reinhardt?

1 Like

:feh_rein: Ill keep it as legit as possible, despite my obsession.

The fans wanting something other than the three houses stomp deserve as much.

Dont tempt me synx. Im a weak person

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of Reinhardt I found on the internet:

1 Like

Seliph really deserves an alt but the face of the series really needs a brave alt

1 Like

The timing of seliph and sigurd getting a legendary alt should be soon. The most recent Genealogy character to have a legendary alt was Julia and that was a few months ago so the debate is who deserves a legendary alt first more - seliph or sigurd

1 Like

Sorry for bumping this… Im not hungering for attention. Just I am planning to make sprites for the top female and male winners. Maybe animated ones. Idfk

So For those who haven’t voted, its closing on monday?

Heres a off holiday Rein icon. Forgive me.

ICON