The upcoming double skadi farming

Just a question, will the double skadi farming (let’s say we’re using zerkerlot as the NP looper) be enough to cover every single class nodes? Or even any upcoming event farming materials? To the point where a servant such as medusa rider is not needed to farm a caster nodes?

1 Like

Kinda I guess. Except on zerks, he can’t really loop them, but everything else is fair game. Most event nodes and event free quests post Skadi are very friendly towards her comps. Since I rolled Skadi on her 2nd rate up in November last year, I’ve been able to make zerkalot on every JP event so far this year.

3 Likes

Only if the first and second wave have 3 enemies and zerkerlot can do some good overkill ( and been at lest in NP 3)

1 Like

If is a node where zerkerlot can’t do enough overkill a traditional 3 turn of throwing 3 diferent NP would be better

1 Like

Lancelot can 3T almost any nodes that has 3 ennemies on waves 1 and 2 depending on your setup (the best is Lancelot kscope + double Skadi + Nero Bride post-upgrade).

Common misunderstanding of Lancelot NP looping setup. High NP level is there to ensure you can reach damage bunchmark without having to touch your facecards. My NP1 Lancelot can loop fine and is only limited by my lack of mlb Kscope, Waver and Nero Bride.

No, If 3T looping is not possible (if w1 or w2 has less than 3 ennemies) you just Arash the first wave and settle with 2 NP loop. Old style 3T farming like Spartacus + Arash + [any other servant with 30% battery] + Waver is as dead as active star gen: it lends lower damage and costs more CE slots.

1 Like

I mean, once you get native Skadi, then yes.

But without her, it’s still fine. Skadi changes the way you play if you get her but if you don’t, all good. Just keep doing what you’ve been doing.

1 Like

Just like passive c.star gen, once you got 2030 or other way of passive c. star gen. Otherwise, you just don’t have much other choice but old style active c. star gen.

3 Likes

Yeah exactly.

I just wanted to clarify :sweat_smile:

It lives. Old school max-slot charging comps are still used quite a lot for both BINY 2019 and Christmas 2019 lottos. Also, most people don’t care about CE slots for regular free quests using DSS/loop setups on them is akin to wasting their precious bonds (if you care about bonding).

4 Likes

I don’t think you are talking about the same thing.