The visual overhaul looks great

Im talking about the site. Seriously it looks great. :feh_rein:

3 Likes

Yeah I thought something looked different! Looks great

I like the total mats for servants being moved vertically now.

2 Likes

Really happy with the work of the GamePress staff. Things are getting much nicer looking and easier to follow/read. Looking forward to what other changes are to come :slight_smile:

I know right? After maint everything in the game looks brighter.

Oh wait… that’s just the sparkle of all the QP I’m GRINDING ENDLESSLY!!!

:fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv::fgo_badciv:

5 Likes

It’s like Nerofest never ended for me, Bride was promoted into the door kicking squad with Mordred and stand-in Helena cause I can’t field Tamamo and all the buff CE’s until my Herc reaches bond 10.

@iori and @NorseFTX

Looks neat and great, really. Except for the part where the first thing I checked when I woke up was the BRIGHT new Gamepress. The damage can’t be undone.

Oh, is it much brighter than before? I wonder if we could finally get that night mode @iori

Hint hint.

1 Like

Haha i remember asking for a dark theme

I feel like when i looked at a servants page there was a new section added where it tells you the total amount of mats needed for both Ascension & Skill upgrades, but when i look now it is gone…Did i image that?

1 Like